Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,219)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Jam in a Jar' opening soon!

Hello!..i know it's been what feels like forever since the opening of our new restaurant / bar was first mentioned on HoL (for us anyway).…

Started by Gurdal Quto Yuce in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

7 May 29, 2013
Reply by Gurdal Quto Yuce

Loft conversions

Hi I am thinking of having having a loft conversion. I live on St Ann's road by Ritches Road. I know many of the houses in harringay are…

Started by Ben Salt in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

3 May 29, 2013
Reply by Ben Salt

Giving Blood

I received an email today about a campaign to increase the number of Blood Donors in the UK, apparently they are struggling to get enough d…

Started by Justin Guest in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

30 May 29, 2013
Reply by Bridget Hunt

Looking for 2 bed garden flat on the ladder or gardens June 29th onwards. Family friendly please!

Expat family looking for soft landing back to the UK! We've been in Tanzania (from Camden) for two years and are coming home this summer. W…

Started by Vanessa in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

2 May 29, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

Could Haringey Council be persuaded to bring Hackney's pioneering play streets scheme to our roads?

Hackney Council have developed a groundbreaking scheme that will close selected streets to through traffic using Temporary Play Street Orde…

Started by Liz in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

46 May 29, 2013
Reply by Paul W

Google lands at CONEL to Help Small Businesses in Haringey

David Lammy welcomed Google to the borough and applauded their initiative to help small businesses   The Google mother-ship landed at CONEL…

Started by Hugh in Local News and Stories from HoL

27 May 29, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

CLEANER + MAN WITH A VAN WANTED

Hi We've just moved to the area and we need recommendations for a good cleaner and also a man (or woman) with a van to come and collect all…

Started by Mandy Watkins in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

3 May 28, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Free Sunday Family drop-ins on Haringey History at Bruce Castle Museum in June

Haringey's History Sunday 2 June Barratt's Sweet Factory: design colourful sweets and posters for this world famous factory Sunday 9 June…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 May 28, 2013

Found something from Brian Ahearne

I found something this morning that belongs to a certain Brian Ahearne, so if you are Brian then please contact me. If you know Brian, plea…

Started by Peet van de Sande in Items Lost / Found

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by Peet van de Sande

Ruck sac in front of 69 Pemberton road

Hi, I accidentally left a small ruck sac in front of 69 Pemberton road on the pavement.. It has few clothes in. I would be Greatful if a ne…

Started by Newyork in Items Lost / Found

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by Newyork

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service