Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,070)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Further update on campaign for pedestrian crossing at Alroy/Endymion Road

A couple of residents have been asking about the campaign for a crossing at Alroy/Endymion Roads.  Just by way of an update below is a sect…

Started by Karen Alexander in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by WightmanPaul

At least one film shown locally every weekday this week, most free - what's not to like?

Haringey Film Group Festival http://www.haringeyfilmgroupfestival.org.uk Theme: Visions of Home Final week Monday: West Green More than Hon…

Started by Chris Setz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Nov 25, 2013

Haringey cabinet member and Harringay resident Cllr Nilgun Canver charged with attempting to pervert course of justice

Cllr Nilgun Canver is due in court today charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice. She has resigned from her post as cabine…

Started by Stephen Moore in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

52 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by John McMullan

Guttering work

Hello Can anyone please recommend someone who can help me with a gutter problem I have on the top floor of our property? I have had 2 'no-s…

Started by Mel C in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Mel C

Moving Boxes (new) FOR SALE

I have heaps of brand new wine boxes for sale from a wine delivery company that is no longer trading. They're in packs of 10. The wine divi…

Started by Andrew in For Sale / Want to Buy

3 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Andrew

Woman breaks arm by performer at Ally Pally ...

Ally Pally seems to be all over the place recently, after the fireworks went down like a lead ballon, this happens.... http://www.dailymai

Started by Hugo in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

1 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by ingo pless

Crochet 'n Cake at Blend tomorrow 4-5.15pm

It's been busy! I have sent emails but thought I'd do a quick post. If you don't have plans tomorrow afternoon come and learn to crochet at…

Started by Charlene Sandy in Events / Activities / Things to Do

5 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Charlene Sandy

Joiner Needed & Lordship Lane Joinery?

Anyone got any idea what is happening with Lordship Lane Joinery? I need a bit of joinery work doing and I cannot get hold of Ray (his mobi…

Started by Justin Guest in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Nov 25, 2013

It seems that Veolia are not popular in the borough

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/news/mp_s_survey_reveals_two_thirds_of_haringey_residents_are_unhappy_with_waste_collection_service_1_303

Started by Johnny in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

8 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Someone to replace door sill

I am struggling to find someone to replace a rotten door sill. Can anyone recommend somebody please? Best wishes Sally

Started by Salsa in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

5 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Richard

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service