Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,905)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open tomorrow - 10.30 .2.30 Hale Village

HI we are open 10.30- 2.30 tomorrow at The engine room waterside way N17 9FT. There is free parking in the retail park for 3 hours and we…

Started by renee taylor in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

0 Nov 7, 2013

The ignorance test

Trending well on the beeb today is 'the ignorance test' or, 'How much do you know about the world?' Scroll down and try the 9 questions in…

Started by matt in Miscellany

0 Nov 7, 2013

Thieves at Mattison Road Pool

To people who take their children swimming at Mattison Road pool.  Be vigilant because thieves are operating in the building.  My son's ver…

Started by Jo rudolphy in Crime, Scams and Policing

5 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Nick G-T

Friend looking for a room to rent immediatley

Hi All a friend of a friend (female) arrived a few days ago from Italy looking for work as a graphic designer, but unfortunately ended up i…

Started by Cecilia in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

2 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Cecilia

Finsbury Park - consultation on holding more 'large events' in the park

People may be interested that the council is planning to increase the number of "large events" (like the Stone Roses concerts) in Finsbury…

Started by Churros in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

6 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Churros

Burgers are back!

This Sunday Bleecker St. Burger will be debuting at Harringay Market! Not only do they make some of the best burgers in town, they also do…

Started by Hannah in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

21 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Hannah

no right turn out of hewit road

Hi there, just keeping this one going. There are a couple of weeks left to make objections to the proposals to stop traffic turning right o…

Started by Paul Harvey in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

56 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by ant

Pamphlet on New River history

Hi folks,   I thought some Harringay residents might be interested in a new publication that covers some local history, around the New Rive…

Started by John Tyre in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Save The Date - Harringay Lantern Procession and Christmas Night Market - Sunday 8th December 2013

Please come and join in with this years Lantern Procession, a wonderful community event to celebrate the coming of Christmas on Sunday 8th…

Started by woody in Events / Activities / Things to Do

6 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by woody

Recommended computer shop

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to recommend FA computers on Tottenham Lane (http://www.facomputers.co.uk/). The guy in there fixed up my broken l…

Started by Alice Mezzo in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Marek

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service