Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Baby stuff to give away

I have two bags of baby clothes to give away. Mostly newborn and 0 -3 months, mixture of both girls and boys. There is also set of 2 new Av…

Started by Hanna in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

4 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Milda Rami

Piaggio MP3 LT Touring - 3 wheeled scooter for sale

I'm reluctantly selling my MP3. This is a 3 wheeled scooter which can be ridden on a car licence. It's super sturdy and stable even in the…

Started by cara howard in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Feb 17, 2014

Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)

Bit of a shot in the dark. Wonder if anyone has experience of above or is aware of current practitioners. The big boys of Harley Street cha…

Started by Philip in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

2 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Philip

Capital Clean-up Grant and Kit applications now open!

Now in its seventh year, the Mayor's Capital Clean-up campaign has already helped thousands of Londoners to get together and spruce up thei…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

0 Feb 17, 2014

WEA Course: Grassroots PR: media engagement for community groups, charities, activists and schools

In the site admin elves inbox today. May be of interest to local groups. Note: this course is free for those on income related benefits e.g…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Feb 17, 2014

French baby / Toddler group in Harringay?

Hi everyone,  My partner and I are both French and have looked for any French groups for babies and toddlers in Harringay but not found any…

Started by BlaiseGV in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

13 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by B

Yoga Parinama - Hatha Flow Yoga

Hatha Flow  Yoga classes in Mattison Road and Crouch End will  be running during half term. The schedule is below: Dynamic Hatha Flow: Mond…

Started by Noemi Franco in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Feb 17, 2014

Random: What's Lorem Ipsum All About?

You'll probably have come across the 'lorem ipsum' passage at some point in your life and, like  me, may well have assumed that it's mea…

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

5 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Cat

Damaged Tannoy Mercury MX3 speakers - free

Hi. My cat's savaged both of the cones on my Tannoy Floorstanders. Other than that they're in good condition (couple of scratches etc and d…

Started by Jon Appleyard in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Feb 17, 2014

Living near Conway Road / Priscilla Place?

Hi all,  Just wondered if there was any residents of Conway road who might be able to let me know what the area is like? I'm potentially mo…

Started by Vijay in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

5 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by JulieB

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service