Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FOR SALE: 30 x Concrete Pavers

30 x used Concrete Pavers for sale.  They measure 45cms X 45cms They are more grey in colour however once upon a time, they may have also h…

Started by Mel C in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Mar 5, 2014

Brawl outside Liberty Church

There's quite a big brawl going on outside the Liberty Church on Frobisher Rd right now. Lots police and shouting... There's been a lot of…

Started by ant in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

14 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by pamish

Bricklaying and paving job - been let down so many times

Hello Can anyone please recommend someone who is reliable and reasonably priced to do a few steps out a back door and a little bit of pavin…

Started by Mel C in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

1 Mar 5, 2014

The rise and rise of the career politician

An interesting article by former politician and now academic, Tony Wright, on the increasing prevalence of the career politician who goes s…

Started by Liz in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

41 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Question for Councillors...

On this beautiful cloud-free Sunday, I have taken the opportunity to enjoy the open spaces and clean air the borough has to offer. Highgate…

Started by Phil K in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

5 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Phil K

Friends of Tottenham Green's next open meeting is tomorrow- we'll be planning our launch celebration event

Please come along to our next open meeting, where we will be planning the opening celebration for Tottenham Green on Saturday 21st June. S…

Started by Laura H in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Mar 4, 2014

Bit coin / lite coin

Hey all, I'm quite attracted to the new development of peer to peer digital currencies. This year bit coin has risen in value by 100x and t…

Started by Hugo in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

37 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Hugo

London OS Town Plan 1893

For any map and/or historical geeks, or indeed anyone just interested in London, you gotta check out Google's latest map offering; the Ordi…

Started by Hugo Read in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

7 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Takaokagiejin

Any good local Yoga classes?? teachers??

Hello all , Just wondering if there are any good classes in/on the ladder - and which style ..?

Started by Susie Liggat in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

14 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Clare Wener

Parking Permits

Hi  Has anyone got any spare parking permits for Wightman Rd that i may have /buy please as my son in law has a roofing job which will tak…

Started by melanie allen in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

5 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by melanie allen

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service