Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just Because this Touched Me (Yeah We're all Shallow Sometimes)

Started by Hugh in Miscellany

6 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Singing Denise

For sale, mattress topper, as new

Double bed size 2" thick mattress topper, tried it a few days only. I was going to cut it down to fit a 4' bed but life's too short.  Cost…

Started by pamish in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Miss Richards

International Women's Day Event

Women's Association of Lordship Rec is proud to host an International Women's Day Event on Saturday 8th March, 12-6pm, The Eco Hub, Lordshi…

Started by Women's Association Lordship Rec in Events / Activities / Things to Do

2 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Women's Association Lordship Rec

Does your councillor have a library card?

And if they do, when was the last time they used it? Reading Harringay based public librarian and library activist Alan Wylie's excellent p…

Started by Liz in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 Mar 6, 2014

Is HOL an example of online 'Kraevedenie' ?

I'm fond of collecting words from other languages that are hard to translate and express something that is absent or at least unnamed in En…

Started by Liz in Miscellany

14 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by John D

A double studio or one bed room flat/house whatever I am looking for urgently!

Hello,  Here is a 33 years old asian girl who is tidy and quiet, I am looking for one only for myself very urgently,  I am currently base…

Started by Yuki Yamashita in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

3 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Karl Daubenton

Sydney Road Residents Association set-up

Sydney Road residents are frustrated that their views are not being collectively considered. The first road on the ladders next to Turnpike…

Started by Ann Thompson in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

11 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Pop up choir for Int'l Womens Day this Saturday!

The song we will be learning is The March Of The Women, the rousing suffragette anthem. It will be led by Crouch Ends Community choir "Song…

Started by Singing Denise in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 6, 2014

The Righteous Muslim

A new exhibition at St Ann's Library in Cissbury Road aims to celebrate the role of Muslims in saving Jewish lives during the Holocaust. T…

Started by Liz in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 6, 2014

Handmade pizza this friday at Filling the Gap MENU ! Hand made PIZZA ! OOH YEAH! meaty and veggie options... with delightful salads..... coleslaw, fennel and tomato, green beans and asparagus with

MENU !Hand made PIZZA ! OOH YEAH!meaty and veggie options...with delightful salads..... coleslaw, fennel and tomato, green beans and aspar…

Started by renee taylor in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

0 Mar 6, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service