Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drought Warning Issued...for Cider Drinkers!

As a cider drinker (or should that just be drinker?), I am saddened to see that a cider drought warning has been issued following the disas…

Started by Liz in Miscellany

1 Mar 27, 2014

Lammy has a spine?

Will he vote against the whip on Wednesday in the vote on benefit caps? At least I think that''s what this says. http://www.theguardian.com

Started by pamish in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

18 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Philip

Short Story Bookgroup at the Big Green Bookshop! Tonight!

A last minute reminder that tonight the big green bookshop.will be holding its first meeting of the short story book group. Please come at…

Started by NIck and Lizzy in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 27, 2014

Furniture for sale

Hi all, moving house soon and have a few bits for sale. Wall mounted storage unit (£10)  L - 97cm  W - 15  H - 18 Wooden cabinet (£10) (pi…

Started by Alexandra in For Sale / Want to Buy

13 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Alexandra

A great cleaner seeking more work.

A wonderful lady by the name of Gina cleans our house periodically and she is seeking more work on the ladder. She is local to Harringay an…

Started by Paul Harding in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

9 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Paul Harding

Education in Haringey - a meeting to discuss local educational developments and school improvement

From the Haringey Council Website: Parents and carers told Haringey Council’s independent education commission 'Outstanding for All' that t…

Started by HoL Site Admin in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

0 Mar 27, 2014

We have great local kids!

http://www.greigcityacademy.co.uk/39/latest-news/article/96/tyrique-praised-by-met-police Greig City Academy student Tyrique praised by Me…

Started by Helen Riley in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

6 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Helen Riley

17 assorted sized paving slabs for sale

Half pack of 'Wetherdale Paving - York brown' paving stones for sale. Enough for a small patio. Attached are photos of the stones and the p…

Started by On the passage in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by On the passage

Its going to be all warm and spicey at filling the gap this week.

Its going to be all warm and spicey at filling the gap this week.Marinated spiced roasted chicken with rice and two lentil dal, with plum…

Started by renee taylor in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

0 Mar 27, 2014

3 x Secret Cinema tickets - 27.3.14

The current production of Secret Cinema is in a location close by and it's fantastic, I saw it last week. Selling tickets at a bargain pri…

Started by Eve Glazer in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Nicholas

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service