Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Couples arriving at Haringey Civic Centre to register the borough's first same-sex marriages

A rainbow flag is flying over Haringey Civic Centre today marking the first day that gay couples have been able to register their weddings.…

Started by Liz in Local News and Stories from HoL

11 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by scott m.

Free - 24" widescreen TV and set-top box

I am fed up of paying the TV licence for a TV I watch maybe twice a year, so have decided to give it away to a good home. The TV is a 24" S…

Started by David in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Good news on the Beehive pub in Tottenham

It looks like Tottenham might have a decent pub....about time! http://www.beehiven17.com/  

Started by Ilona Tofahrn in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

7 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Catherine Suttle

'Free Speech' BBC Three, 8PM tonight, Live Broadwater Farm

Free Speech is going to be recorded live in Broadwater Farm on 25th March, programme is live on BBC Three at 8pm. BBC3’s Free Speech is lo…

Started by matthew cuthbert in Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas

0 Mar 25, 2014

Calling all pregnant ladies and expectant dads!

Hello Haringey! Are you looking for antenatal classes? We have just one space left on our May course, and a few left for June and July. Com…

Started by Alex Kohansky in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Mar 25, 2014

Bugaboo Chameleon - For Sale

Afternoon Peeps. The boy is too old for this now, and to be honest we haven't used it in a while.  It's a limited edition all-black version…

Started by Peter Dunphy in For Sale / Want to Buy

10 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Olivia79

OFFERED: Sofa bed N4

Immediately available John Lewis double sofa bed in beige fabric, slightly soiled.  Padding in one arm has slipped down into frame.  H70 x…

Started by Kit in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

1 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Kit

Lists of prospective council candidates?

Does anyone know if I can get a contact list of the candidates, party or otherwise, for the borough, especially the new ones? I have the ha…

Started by pamish in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

25 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Fairland Park Summer Party - Sunday 15th

See you all there. You just know it'll be a lovely sunny day! Bring some lunch along from the Market on Falkland Rd. Pimms & beer ava…

Started by matt in Events / Activities / Things to Do

16 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Jazz at The Salisbury presents - Sunday the 30th of March - The Josephine Davis and Robbie Robson Quintet

We have a very special gig coming up on Sunday 30th March...............Trumpeter Robbie Robson, recently heard with Evan Parker, and Perri…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Mar 25, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service