Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alexandra Palace is looking for a Volunteer Learning and Community Events Photographer

Volunteer Learning and Community Events Photographer   Role Description   Role Title: Volunteer Learning and Community Events Photog…

Started by Mel in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

25 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Would you like to volunteer with primary school groups at your local nature reserve? TCV Railway Fields

Railway Fields is a small local nature reserve situated just off Green Lanes, opposite Harringay Green Lanes Station. It is a beautiful 1 h…

Started by NIck and Lizzy in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

2 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by NIck and Lizzy

Gadget Man on ch4 Flick over now on "HoLTV" 'need a page for that' 18.40 now or +4

For anyone who likes the Mighty Boosh or the IT Crowd, lets create HoLTV together...whats on when the sun isn't shining.

Started by matthew cuthbert in Miscellany

2 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Here is the GLSG new constitution which will be decided on tonight

Someone sent me this. There's a GLSG meeting tonight where they decide about it. Terms of Reference for the Green Lanes Strategy Group Aim…

Started by ant in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

47 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Burghley Road under 5's community centre nearly new/jumble sale May 11th

a date for the diary! Sunday 11th May, jumble sale at. Burghley Road under 5's community centre. 23 Burghley Rd, N8 0QG Very near Turnpike…

Started by Jelly Jam in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Apr 9, 2014

'Why was the community denied simple compromise in Spurs stadium walkway plans?’

The statement below (The first comment in this thread) was forwarded to me today by Dave Morris. It's from Patricia Pearcy one of the trade…

Started by Alan Stanton in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

2 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

Jazz at The Salisbury presents - Sunday 13th of April - Williams Woolf duo and Len Aruliah's The Recyclers

We have a fantastically diverse double bill coming up this Sunday. Two outstanding bands for the price of an hours parking! Bargain........…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Apr 9, 2014

skip hire company wanted

Hi, Does anyone know any good local skip companies? I know how to apply for the permit but not sure where to hire one from. Any help would…

Started by Elizabeth in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

2 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth

Grow Wild UK in Harringay

I expect most of Harringay are keen watchers of Countryfile but in case you missed this week's episode, I thought I'd pop a quick post up a…

Started by Liz in Local News and Stories from HoL

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

FOR SALE: Urbanz Headphones & bottle of Ron Burgundy Whisky....

Prize wins so completely untouched. The headphones are green and great for runners or use in the gym. The whisky is .....whisky!!! Any o…

Started by Cath English in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Apr 9, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service