Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

fishing rod wanted

Hi folks i mentor a refugees - I mentioned fishing (not sure why..) & my mentee came to life. It would be great to get hold of an old…

Started by docdee in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by docdee

For sale girl's single bed

Very good condition single metal bed frame with hearts. Laura Ashley? Dismantled into 3 easy to fit pieces - 8 screws. Need to collect from…

Started by Rachel Allison in For Sale / Want to Buy

3 Jun 22, 2014

Person required for Veggie Houseshare sharing food too!

Looking for someone to share with 4 others (3 guys and 1 girl) in beautiful vegetarian house. Room available from Mon 31st June Meals, inte…

Started by Michael Cosgrove in Accommodation Offered/Wanted

4 Jun 22, 2014

Tree planting outside the Salisbury pub

Good progress has been made with the paving outside the Salisbury pub in the last few days and a few trees have been planted. Here are 3 ph…

Started by Pav in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

21 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by maggie

Thinking of starting to cycle to work

I'll be moving to a new office on the Kings Cross development in the next couple of months and am considering starting to cycle to work. I…

Started by Michael Anderson in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

32 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

ELC Activity Table For Sale

picture010.jpg ELC Activity table for sale £20 - Excellent condition in original box. Collection from the on The Ladder. Call/Text Dawn 079…

Started by Dawn in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Jun 21, 2014

ELC Whizz Around Garage For Sale

picture009.jpg Early Learning Centre Whizz around Garage 12mths + like new and in original box. For Sale £20 on the ladder. Call/text Dawn…

0 Jun 21, 2014

LITTLE TIKES CUBE SLIDE - For Sale

Little Tikes Activity Cube Slide for sale on the Ladder. Colour a little faded from being in the garden but otherwise in good condition - £…

0 Jun 21, 2014

Microchip/health check your cat or dog for only £5 in June

Wood Green Animal Shelter will microchip your cat or dog for only £5 or give a health check for £5 on the following dates:- Cats: 24th June…

Started by tulips in Pets (including lost/found)

0 Jun 21, 2014

BUILDERS REQUIRED

Will be looking to extend my property up and out - need reliable and reasonably priced builders - waiting for planning permission.

Started by Shez Shez in Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted

5 Jun 21, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service