Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (44,186)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The first rule of bike club is....

To tell everyone that we are running a bike club at Hornsey Vale Community Centre the first Friday of the month, 5-7pm - next one Friday 1…

Started by Gillian in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

0 Jul 24, 2014

Worrying Haringey Council priorities - investing £570,000 supporting fashion industry - where's the money from?

Haringey Council says it "will invest nearly £570,000 to overhaul an industrial unit" to help the fashion industry - does anyone know where…

Started by alex in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

28 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by markb

Cafe Blend

This is the perfect cafe.  Perfect hangout.  Decor, coffee, food & cakes to die for.  PERFECT!  The best coffee in London.  A plea to a…

Started by Levi in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

42 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Oh no: nevermind!

Dog barking in Duckett Road/Cavendish Road area

I can hear a dog repeatedly barking and whimpering for a few hours now. It may be it's been left on its own, just worried if it's ok. I can…

Started by tulips in Pets (including lost/found)

0 Jul 24, 2014

Summer football sessions 7-16 year olds

Hi friends with children over 7- under 16s... This is my sons ( Craig ) football club. If you are stuck for what to do with them, then why…

Started by Susan Ritchie in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

0 Jul 24, 2014

Recommended Pharmacy

Mintons Pharmacy 5 Wood Green High Road N22 The above is an excellent pharmacy and I highly recommend them.

Started by Anna Maria Dipino in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

2 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Philip

LAMMY-a fence sitting jobsworth?

With the slaughter in Gaza attraction condemnation from just a handful of public figures the world crisis lurches from one extreme to the n…

Started by Philip in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

2 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by markb

FOR SALE: Large Pestle & Mortar

Prize win.  Completely unused.  Comes in box with all packaging. Link with further details about the item below: http://www.marbletree.co.…

Started by Cath English in For Sale / Want to Buy

4 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Cath English

Tiny biting white flying insects

Each time I do work on our non-privet hedges and bushes in the back garden I seem to disturb a small could of white flying insects, each no…

Started by Hugh in Ask a Question / Advice Sought

38 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Pemberton Play Street: 2-5pm Sunday 20th July

We will holding a Play Street on Pemberton tomorrow between 2-5pm. You are welcome to come along and bring the kids to play safely in a car…

Started by Justin Guest in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

69 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by DavidJ

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service