Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Volunteering & Charitable Giving (613)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Capital Clean Up kits still available

Lorna Groundwork London writes at Project Dirt   Litter picking equipment is FREE to any London community group for use in cleaning up thei…

Started by Liz

0 Sep 30, 2013

Do you shop online?

If you shop online, don't go direct to the retailer's website. Instead, go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk and click through to your selected…

Started by tulips

2 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Angela

Haringey Citizen's Advice Bureau are looking for volunteers

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by HoL Site Admin

The Charity Commission: just another under-performing Regulator?

Last night's File on Four carried a doco about the Charity Commission's role in practically facilitating big-time tax avoidance. It can sti…

Started by Clive Carter

6 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Become an Oxfam constituency campaigner!

Are you passionate about politics and international development? Always dreamed of becoming a grassroots lobbyist? Do you want to gain inva…

Started by Katrina Gajewska

0 Aug 9, 2013

Last and final call for The Big Tree Plant funding scheme

The final grant application deadline is: 17.00 hrs on August 30th 2013. The Big Tree Plant is a campaign to encourage people and communitie…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 2, 2013

Food to give

Are there any food banks in Tottenham? Or simply anyone who needs some food. I have some packaged and tinned food that are still within the…

Started by CharlieX

2 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by CharlieX

Scout leaders needed - N22

Hello - this is message from Fr Simon Clark, Chair of the Scout Exec Committee for the 2nd Haringey Scout Group, which meets in St Mark's C…

Started by Edel B

1 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by TBD

Volunteering...Do it today!

I popped up to Bruce Castle Museum today and poked my head round the door of the Volunteers Fair, but not before I'd had a chat with Renee…

Started by Liz

7 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Lynne Woolley

Laptop Needed For Local Migrant Support Centre

Hi, Haringey Migrant Support Centre is a relatively new, entirely volunteer-led organisation, providing a weekly drop-in service for migran…

Started by Katie

2 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Liz Douglas

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service