Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Volunteering & Charitable Giving (616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tottenham Community Choir needs help creating midi files

We are looking for someone to help us create audio midi files from scores for our repertoire.  We're not able to pay at the moment but you…

Started by Tara-Lee Platt

1 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Rob H

Good hospice/mental health charity?

Can anyone recommend a good hospice and/or mental health charity? I'm trying to set up a small regular donation and I've decided on the cau…

Started by Blob

1 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Sarah_24

Is there a local donation point for items to send to Calais?

I have plenty I could donate but I do not have a car. Is there an organisation collecting items or somewhere nearby that I can get to, to d…

Started by Haringey Cat

4 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by This Little Piggy Reflexology

n15 art lovers wanted

n 15 locals needed who enjoy doing simple things such as cleaning parks just for the fun of it or joining musical events, and more. send pm…

Started by nuk k

0 Sep 15, 2015

German-Turkish

2 copies of the German edition of the beautifully illustrated "Turkish Cookery" for sale   edited by Sally Mustoe in 2006 to raise money fo…

Started by sally mustoe

0 Sep 11, 2015

Volunteers needed to Help Prepare Hornsey Church Tower Garden for Open Day

This from the Friends of Hornsey Church Tower: It's a busy time of year for Friends of Hornsey Church Tower!  There's the regular Gardening…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 7, 2015

Big Green Book Action and Mattison Road drop off point for donations to aid refugees at Calais

As well as the fundraising going on for CalAid by Racheal here, the Big Green Bookshop is fundraising for the Calais library known as the J…

Started by Liz

8 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by rosyrose

Clothes donations for refugees

Hi all, I was wondering if someone is aware of a local or semi-local organisation or individual organising clothes donations for refugees i…

Started by Dominik

1 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Felicitá

How you can help refugees

Hi all - I live locally and I'm fundraising for CalAid to raise money to buy essentials and urgently needed items like soap, shampoo, torch…

Started by Racheal Leigh

5 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Racheal Leigh

Clothing for refugees

Hi does anyone no where the link is for donating clothing to refugees A lady on here was doing collections I would like to donate down thin…

Started by Emma

2 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Emma

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service