Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Volunteering & Charitable Giving (616)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any local charities we could donate a gift to?

Hi All Do you know of any local charities in Haringey that accept Christmas gifts? Preferably a children's charity? Wanted to get my 2yo d…

Started by Jess

0 Dec 5, 2015

Got a cot to give away? Why not donate to a local charity helping families in need.

I donated a cot today to local(ish, they are based in Broadwater Farm) charity Children's Storehouse. It takes referrals from health visito…

Started by Emma Dent

0 Nov 24, 2015

Charity in need of cots? Anyone contacted Children's Storehouse recently?

Me again. I have a baby's cot that I would like to give to a charity that will ideally be able to collect it and then pass on directly to a…

Started by Emma Dent

2 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Emma Dent

Donations/ Children's Clothes for Refugees in Lesvos

Hello    Are there any Harringay/ Haringey parents who are clearing out their children's clothes for winter?   We are three local mums coll…

Started by Susan Moyse

5 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Susan Moyse

Collections of Christmas presents for charity?

I am trying to find a local charity that will be collecting new toys, books etc to use as Christmas presents to give to local families. Doe…

Started by Emma Dent

6 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by Ruth Valentine

An aquarium for a Tottenham primary school

I'm sure everyone can agree that a fish tank can be very educational and soothing? It has been suggested that the school, where I am a gove…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

1 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by mother hen

Want to Sell Poppies for the British Legion this Year?

For a few years now some folk on HoL have been asking why it's so difficult to buy a remembrance poppy in Harringay. So I got in touch with…

Started by Hugh

2 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Appeal for stewards for next Compost Giveaway 18th October 2015

Message from Sustainable Haringey:   You probably know that one of our most popular events is the bi-annual Haringey Compost Giveaway held…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 30, 2015

Refugees welcome in Haringey volunteer group

Hello everyone. A few people in Haringey are trying to start a group to help with the current refugee crisis. We'll be working in collabora…

Started by Lucy

0 Sep 29, 2015

giving

I don't apologise for posting this again as it is so important    a charity should have the lowest admin costs and be the quickest on the s…

Started by sally mustoe

0 Sep 27, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service