Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,178)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone recommend a roofer/handyman to fix it?

We live off the old high road in n17 and have been told by a friendly crane driver that we have one loose tile at the front of our house by…

Started by VIX

3 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by VIX

Gutter cleaning - can anyone recommend?

My gutters appear to be blocked and need a good clean out.  Can anyone recommend a reliable person / company to do this?  All help much app…

Started by VickyP

2 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Paul W

Fire Safety company

Looking for a reputable fire safety company that will fit fire extinguishers/signs/emergency lighting etc to communal areas of a residentia…

Started by TheAzzo

0 Aug 20, 2010

Kid's entertainer

Hello everyone! Can you recommend a children's entertainer for a 3 year old's party? Someone who can lead games and do a turn that will ke…

Started by Alex Chandler

2 Aug 16, 2010
Reply by Alex Chandler

Anyone know of a good caterer in the area?

We've had an issue with our caterer for our wedding end of November. We're desperately trying to find an alternative that won't break the b…

Started by Jo Gibney

2 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Jo Gibney

Can anyone recommend a decent builder?

Hi. My house in the Gardens isn't looking it's best, and I'd like to get a builder in to look at the rotting, flaking mix of render on pebb…

Started by Nik Bedford

9 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Hugh D

Painting the outside of our house

Hi there, I am keen to paint the front of our house, as we currently have the rendering as it is and flakey window ledges etc. Can anyone…

Started by Fran

10 Aug 4, 2010
Reply by JD

Can anyone recommend a plumber? N15/N17 Turnpike Lane

Hi we are based in the Turnpike Lane area. Could anyone recommend a cheap reliable plumber who might be able to assist us with a rather emb…

Started by Kumari

6 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Paul Skelton

Is your GP rated?

We've just added a link to the NHS Choices site for GP listings for Harringay. Is your GP rated? If not and you have a spare moment, why n…

Started by HoL Site Admin

6 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Dick Harris

SKY/Digital aerial installer

Does anyone know a good installer of digital aerial and Sky Dish? There was a George Nicholls but his mobile number is not working, that w…

Started by Lynne

2 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Lynne

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service