Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Trades & Services Recommended/Wanted (4,176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Physiotherapy?

Can anyone recommend a good local physiotherapist? I broke my arm a few months ago and it's still not right - had one appointment on NHS bu…

Started by Maddy

2 Jan 12, 2014
Reply by Michele

House sitter recommended

I have a house and garden, two cats, a dog and a goldfish and so need a fairly regular house sitter to keep everything alive and in order w…

Started by Julia Richards-Davies

2 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Julia Richards-Davies

Urgent fence repair

We had a couple of fence panels blow over in the recent storm and the person we arranged to get round to fix them has let us down. Can anyo…

Started by MLBuckers

2 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Matt

Can anyone recommend a catflap fitter / landscape gardener / guitar teacher

I am looking for someone to fit a catflap, re-model our garden and also teach guitar to my son.   It doesn't have to be the same person - I…

Started by Harringay Birder

7 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Stuart

After school childcare needed 2 days a week

We're looking for someone to collect our daughter from North Harringay primary school on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We live in Bounds Green so…

Started by sally herbert

1 Jan 8, 2014

Recommendations for a roman blind expert

I've got a couple of mildly complicated problems with some roman blinds that need sorting, so I'm looking for a curtains expert who doesn't…

Started by Mark Pack

7 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by GillianM

Need someone to replace kitchen floor

Hello, Can anyone recommend a floorer? Someone to take up the old tiles, level the floor out and lay some new laminate. Cheers, Caitlin

Started by Caitlin

4 Jan 6, 2014

Fencing recommendation - Lifestyle Gardens

We recently moved into the area and had to get a new fence installed between us and the neighbours. After debating whether to go for cheap…

Started by Robyn

4 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by jonship

Recommendations for a cleaner on the ladder

I've had a look at some of these posts but it seems most are out of date. Does anyone know of any good cleaners looking for work once a wee…

Started by Saima

7 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by kate

Handyman required to fix aerial on roof

Hello all, Our aerial was detached from our chimney stack after the last storm. Can anybody help us to locate someone who might be able to…

Started by Andrew Rose

2 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by TC

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service