Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: A cat to adopt

I can offer a quiet home with a garden to an adult domesticated cat whose owner can no longer look after it. (My old cat died recently.) Ow…

Started by V Shipp

5 Jan 18, 2021
Reply by V Shipp

Lost/Found Cat

There’s been a cat hanging around our garden for three days now, trying to get into our house.  It is black and white with a red, white and…

Started by Tara

6 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by Tara

A poorly cat was just on our doorstep

Hi We live on Hewitt road and a cat, with a collar and what appears to be a poorly back paw, has been seen a few times.  They are tortoises…

Started by Brussels1979

9 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by tigha

Would like to adopt a kitten or young cat

Hi We would like to adopt a young cat or kitten, and with Covid restrictions many of the shelters are unable to help.  Does anyone know o…

Started by Brussels1979

8 Dec 14, 2020
Reply by tulips

Anyone lost a small ginger and white cat?

Hi is anyone looking for this little thing it's been in my back garden all night and still there? Cavendish Road N4 call/text 07803 619385…

Started by Simon mattison

1 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by anton

Stray? Cat

A neighbour sent me this message: Do you know who owns a smoky grey cat with a slightly hanging down belly?  He keeps hanging round my flat…

Started by V Shipp

5 Nov 14, 2020
Reply by V Shipp

Missing: fluffy black cat, between Roseberry and Chesterfield Gardens (likely GL end)

Whispy is spayed and accurately chipped and disappeared in the gardens of the Gardens this sunny afternoon (4th November), which makes me w…

Started by linka

4 Nov 7, 2020
Reply by Joane

Corn Snake and Vivarium for Free

Corn snake and vivarium free for good home. Bubbles (the snake) is happy to be handled, very pretty and approximately ten years old. The vi…

Started by Gill Whitney

1 Nov 2, 2020
Reply by Ellie Bard

Sadly dead cat found this morning

We found a dead cat on the footpath in front of our house (Fairfax Road) this morning. It's a grey tabby cat with no tail. I've taken a pho…

Started by Aligator

2 Nov 1, 2020
Reply by tigha

Kitten found!!

Morty has been found (wailing the next road over) Thank you so much for the support (and lots of kind neighbours whose doors I went knockin…

Started by Emma Darlow

2 Oct 27, 2020
Reply by Emma Darlow

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service