Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Pets (including lost/found) (1,572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Four more kittens looking for a new home

Adorable isn't the word. Wood Green Animal Shelter in Lordship Lane is looking for loving homes for four furballs of cuteness. Details here

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 May 16, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

New to owning a cat

We've taken the plunge and adopted a cat from the RSPCA. She is a beautiful little black cat, about 1 year old, with the biggest green eyes…

Started by JulieB

28 May 13, 2011
Reply by JulieB

whilst clearing my shed...

I found this cute little lot in my shed and will need to find a home for a couple of them when they're big enough.  It won't be for a few w…

Started by B

15 May 5, 2011
Reply by Hayley

Twitter profile set up for lost cat in N8

Now here's a serious bit of digital lost cat search:     Here's Mycroft: Here's the Twitter stream.  

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 17, 2011

Cat still missing

Hi there,   I posted last night about my cat who has been missing now for 2 days.   I'm really worried.  If anybody has seen her or sees he…

Started by B

19 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Sad old moggie sleeping rough in Umfreville

For the last few weeks, a big old black and white cat has been visiting our garden. At first, we thought he was looking for laydee cats;…

Started by Kit

5 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Anette

Missing Cat in Beresford Road

We have not seen our long haired tabby cat since Tuesday morning and hoped that someone may have spotted him.  We live towards the Green La…

Started by Sam R

10 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by wholepint

Ginger Tom in South Tottenham

I'm an N15 lurker on HOL, but I'm hoping that someone knows who the fat ginger tom with a white bib belongs to. He's been hiding out in our…

Started by Alice Martin

2 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Alice Martin

Help me find a cat!

Nope, not a missing cat this time I'm glad to say! But I am keen to give a cat or kitten(s) a home at some point in the near future and was…

Started by Abi

14 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Sam R

Have you lost a rabbit?

Found in Harringay Road, a dwarf Angora rabbit. Has ginger and white – very fluffy – with brown eyes. His hair was a bit matted in places…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by C-hemp

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service