Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,738)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cooking classes for kids?

Hi, Does anyone know of any local cooking classes for kids in Harringay? Do the civic centers run any? My kids in just 5, but he is very i…

Started by Montse Bofill

0 Sep 5, 2023

Gökyüzü, London N4: ‘There’s no chance of leaving hungry’ – review, Grace Dent, The Guardian

"It is impossible to walk past those glass cabinets on the way to your seat and not spy something that you’d  really  like hurled on to a h…

Started by Gordon T

0 Sep 1, 2023

Old Andreas Michli & Sons' building on St Anns Road up for let

The beautiful corner building at the end of Salisbury Mansions on St Anns Road – which used to be home to Andreas Michli & Sons' grocer…

Started by Joe

3 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by air

Help All Good Bookshop keep going - late opening

All Good Bookshop is staying open 10am to 11pm or until it makes £1000 ! Friday 18th August has been quiet and there are bills to pay Free…

Started by Stephen Cox

0 Aug 16, 2023

I'm looking for a flea market

Hi Guys, I closed my business a while ago and I would like to sell my used power tools and hand tools, materials etc... I heard there is a…

Started by Viktor Nemeth

6 Aug 10, 2023
Reply by Chris Setz

New Oriental/Asian restaurant on West Green Road

I had a peek through the window and it looks like an expensive fit out. The Samurai costumes are pretty impressive! 

Started by MattB

3 Jul 30, 2023
Reply by Tina S

Community Bookshop Needs Your Help

The All Good Bookshop is a cooperative community bookshop. Unlike many other bookshops, it was set up by members of the Haringey community…

Started by The All Good Bookshop

3 Jul 27, 2023
Reply by Alan

Is it just me or is a bunch of stuff suddenly closing on green lanes?

Am I reading too much into this or has the last two weeks produced the closure of a cluster of gems on green lanes? the only butchers in…

Started by Stuart

30 Jul 25, 2023
Reply by Gordon T

Sainsbury's to take over Co-op Crouch End premises

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 22, 2023
Reply by Gordon T

Welcome to Harringay's new kids on the block!

This week we welcome Metin  who;s moved his well received Kofteci Metin from the row of shops just notrh of Hsrmit`age Road to the bottom o…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 14, 2023
Reply by Steph

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service