Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wooow @ Harringay Market

Can I just say, that I saw Jessica first raise the idea on HoL about a market in Harringay about 3-4 months ago and the way she has just gr…

Started by Seema Chandwani

25 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by RWF

Kids' shoes

Hi Can anyone recommend a shoe shop for children in Crouch End? ( I am assuming there is one there...) With reasonable prices......I am sic…

Started by GillianM

8 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by JulieB

Marek, Harringay's computer fixer darling

I met Marek a couple of months back after he'd apparently become HoL's computer fixer darling. On top of my being impressed by the consiste…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

Crouch End Car Boot & Table Top Sale starting September

Starting in September on the last Sunday of the month at Weston Park School, Denton Road, Crouch End, N8 9LN. Also a cafe selling bacon rol…

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

New Children's Book Shop opens in Crouch End

This weekend saw the opening Pickled Pepper Books at 10 Middle Lane in Crouch End. Has anyone visited yet?

Started by Hugh

1 Jul 13, 2012

Sainsbury's Installs new CCTV camera to protect bikes following HoL social media campaign

Following a sustained period of theft of and from bikes at Harringay Sainsbury's, we used social media to grab the store's attention. They…

Started by Hugh

14 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

Two shops just about to open

New Cafe/Bar/Restaurant by Harringay Bridge   New supersized Hot Nuts about half way along the Harringay stretch of Green Lanes

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 29, 2012

Thank you Harringay

Thank you everyone for making the first day of Harringay Market one of the best days of my wonderful life. All you lovely people who came…

Started by Jessica

15 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Rachel

Fishmongers

All this talk about fish ... Is there a good fishmonger locally? I've not seen one except in Stroud Green and one in Stoke Newington - neit…

Started by neiltingley

17 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

Melange - New French-Italian restaurant opening in Crouch End

Melange, a French-Italian restaurant, is opening in the old Banger Bros premises diagonally oposite the Queens pub, in Crouch End. The ow…

Started by Hugh

15 Jun 26, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service