Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,001)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Big Draw in Fairland Park

Lots of creative kids (and their parents) gathered in Fairland Park in the warm October sunshine to draw, doodle, cut and stick pictures of…

Started by Liz

4 Oct 15, 2012

Through a Lens Greenly: our local photography studio - more than just tinged with green

The Atterbury Road studios of Green Lens, converted by Yev and his business partner   Last week I finally got round…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Brent Scott

Street Art or Graffiti?

Street Art or Graffiti? Captured by @ShauneWalsh on Twitter

Started by Hugh

35 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Harringay Market starts rush for local markets across the borough

It seems that whilst Haringey had grown comfortable with its weekly local market at Ally Pally, once our neighbours saw what was going o…

Started by Hugh

6 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by Neil

First Night of the Hornsey Comedy Club

Ian Rigby, promoter and compere of the Hornsey Comedy Club   Last night I accepted an invitation to the first night of the Hornsey Comedy C…

Started by Hugh

6 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Met Police Borough Haringey Commander 'at home' in Harringay

Met Police Borough Commander for Haringey Sandra Looby will be 'at home' in Cafe Lemon on Thursday 4th Oct at 1pm.   This is an ideal op…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Rob Tao

Post Office planning closure of Harringay sorting office

Residents are expressing their anger at Post Office is plans to close the Harringay sorting office. There's been a sorting office in Harr…

Started by Hugh

20 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Gardens Streets Turfed for Community Celebration

Doncaster Gardens, gateway to the Community Garden, was turfed as the centrepiece of the Gardens Residents' Association celebrations yester…

Started by Hugh

4 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Zena Brabazon

Local Estate Agent Commissions Harringay Art

About a week ago I picked up on the wires word that Charlie Perdios of Pepe estate agents had just hung recently commissioned art in their…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

Hornsey & Tottenham Journal to stop printing after 133 years

Below from the Journal. It looks like the focus is being swung to where the publishers percieve the ad revenues are. Actually I feel rather…

Started by Hugh

13 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service