Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fountain from St Paul's Cathedral in Hornsey Park To Be Restored

Image: John Fulleylove, St Paul's Churchyard 1906, Copyright Mary Evans Picture Library (Displayed with permission) Unbeknown to many of u…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Hugo

A Piccadilly Line Link for Harringay, Green Lanes Station?

Image: Copyright The Anonymous Widower This morning I got an alert about a blog posted on The Anonymous Widower website. I was interested…

Started by Hugh

40 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by StephenBln

A Peek Inside the New Everyman (ex-Odeon) in Muswell Hill

The old Odeon in Muswell Hill was recently bought by Everyman along with three other London cinemas. They've started the process of uncov…

Started by Hugh

38 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by paddyk

The colours of the front gardens of N15

I went for a walk. The gardens of N15 were still full of colour despite the autumn chill. Still, there's a reminder that winter is not…

Started by Liz

1 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Geraldine

Two Locals Scoop Awards in London's Urban Food Awards

At yesterday's invitation-only Urban Food Feast at Borough Market yesterday two local(ish) food producers were recognised as best in thei…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Tottenham Green Market

TfL Recruiting Local Stakeholder Panel for Crossrail

Transport for London and the Crossrail 2 Project are currently issuing invitations to representatives of of local organisations, to attend…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 1, 2015

30+ Awesome Things to do in Wood Green

So here it is, in a BuzzFeed style celebration, suggestions collected from HOL and Twitter about awesome things to do in Wood Green. If you…

Started by Liz

74 Sep 29, 2015
Reply by Rachella

Harringay Festival 2016

Chatting with Rob Tao of Harringay Traders yesterday, I learned that we should all be enjoying the 3rd Harringay Festival in about a year's…

Started by Hugh

14 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Pavlos

Harringay's 350 year old tree

While this field maple was just a sapling standing in a field in deepest Middlesex, plague was emptying the city of London, the British and…

Started by Liz

6 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Pavlos

Harringay's Second Bike on a Roof

Those of you who saw my photos in Blend a couple of years back may remember that they included a picture of a motorbike on a roof in the Wa…

Started by Hugh

8 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Pavlos

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service