Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chatting with Rob Tao of Harringay Traders yesterday, I learned that we should all be enjoying the 3rd Harringay Festival in about a year's time.

This year's hoped for festival didn't materialise because Rob was unable to get core funding in place. He now has a good basic funding foundation and feels confident that sufficient funds can be assembled for a stonking Harringay Festival 2016.

Three cheers........

Views: 1051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hip hip! Hurrah!
That is good news!

Well done Rob Tao. Such a good man. A 2016 festival will have quite a different look to the others I think considering the rapid changes to our high street over the last few years, better for sure.

The funding in place so far is from local businesses, but if you'd like to contribute, I'm sure Rob would would be happy to take a donation.

In all seriousness Osbawn I think you'd get a lot of enjoyment from volunteering on the day. A big fella like you could help move all the stall furniture into place for example. Rob's family all helped out last time, along with many council staff (not paid, they volunteered). I thought Aussies such as yourself were good at mucking in rather than being whinging Aussies! :)

That's a really good idea - have a chat with Rob about it at Tao Sports, nice guy. It's down the road between all the new 'trendy' places ...

Can't we just have a little fun in our lives ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR-sFGIAruY

that is great news, thanks for sharing Hugh.  we had a lot of fun

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service