Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Autumn colour on the Ladder #autumnwatch

Last week, my nature ramble across Tottenham was rained off, but a bit of rain didn't stop me from going in search of Mother Nature a bit c…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 20, 2016

Accident on Green Lanes this evening (Thursday) involving Deliveroo rider

A Deliveroo rider has been knocked off their bike on Green Lanes this evening apparently by a car turning into the Gardens. At 8.15 this ev…

Started by Liz

4 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Lauren

Traffic Counting Wires on Wightman Again

Driving home late last night I noticed two sets of traffic counting wires on Wightman Road between Endymion and mid-Ladder. I assume there…

Started by Hugh

9 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by John D

Ladder to Get Deep Clean As Aggie from 'How Clean is Your House Moves in'

A little bird has told HoL that TV presenter Aggie Mackenzie is moving north from Stoke Newington to a house on the Ladder. Mackenzie made…

Started by Hugh

5 Oct 9, 2016
Reply by Nick G-T

TfL Raises Possibiity of Bringing Harringay's Second Rail Line into Overground

Setting out a vision for the future recently, TfL made it clear that they are keen to bring more of London'd suburban rail routes into th…

Started by Hugh

10 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Gordon T

Autumn ambles: A short walk around Railway Fields

A minor health problem prevented me from taking my walk across Tottenham this week but as I was at the doctors around the corner, I decided…

Started by Liz

2 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Dick Harris

Council Leader Promises Quick Action to Address Disappearance of Harringay

…

Started by Hugh

7 Oct 5, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Highgate Residents Challenge Muswell Hill over 'Ownership' of Queens Wood in bid to limit Development in 'Village'

In an ambitious submission for a neighbourhood plan, a group of Highgate residents have claimed Queen's Wood as their own.   Highgate is…

Started by Hugh

4 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by Chris Setz

Harringay Green Lanes Station Barricaded against all Comers

As final evidence that the railway line that runs over Harringay's high street is now closed till February next year, the barricades went u…

Started by Hugh

15 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Autumn watch in Tottenham

Today is the autumn equinox when day and night are equal and on my weekly walk to Tower Gardens, I spotted plenty of autumnal colours and s…

Started by Liz

4 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Mavic Starfish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service