Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (1,005)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Autumn plant safari in Chestnuts Park

Monday was too good a day to let a gammy knee keep me indoors so I set off for a little park safari to Chestnuts Park. First stop, after th…

Started by Liz

4 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by Ivana Ćurčić

The New River Path is doing just fine

I held off from commenting on this thread until I had visited the New River path myself and fortunately, this week, I had a reason to pootl…

Started by Liz

6 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Dan Woolley

COVID-19 Local Testing Sites in Haringey

Coronavirus Local Test Sites (LTS) are now operating in Haringey. You can apply for a test if you: have coronavirus symptoms now (a high t…

Started by HoL Site Admin

4 Oct 17, 2020
Reply by Michael Anderson

Railway Fields now open five days a week

Beginning this week, Railway Fields will be open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm/dusk  A reminder to please follow the guidance at the entrance, a…

Started by Liz

1 Oct 15, 2020
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Sainsbury and Waitrose Secretly Lobbying against Curbs on Air Pollution

Not strictly local. but very relevant to work being carried out by Harringay Living Streets. The Following in The Indy today: Sainsbury’s,…

Started by Hugh

12 Oct 14, 2020
Reply by Michele

Cineworld Wood Green to Shut Down

Reuters has reported the following relating to the temporary closure of its cinemas: Cineworld, the world’s second-biggest cinema operator,…

11 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by Tris

Find Out if you’re Eligible for a Free Flu Jab

Haringey Council has issued a press reslease  encouraging residents to protect themselves this winter by visiting their local pharmacy or G…

0 Oct 9, 2020

New Street Art on Etherley Road

Thanks to Tom for flagging up this photo on Instagram, with the following text. @atmstreetart European Bison, painted for the @globalstree…

1 Oct 3, 2020
Reply by Mavic Starfish

New research looks at the lofty aspirations versus the reality of how local authorities care for green spaces

Is an Astro-Turf football pitch a green space? A roof garden? In some local authorities they are counted even if users must book and/or pay…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 2, 2020

Evergreen Appartments (Opp Beresford) Brochure Released

If you want to have a nose around, there are viewing days till Sunday. Or, if just a passing interest, see the attached.

Started by Hugh

35 Sep 19, 2020
Reply by JJ B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service