Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ideas for Better City Living (230)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Greens Facebook live

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=238392566361047&tsid=0.34612995595671237&source=typeahead Sign up if you would like to see G…

Started by matthew cuthbert

4 May 19, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

PCSO's on a bike you've gotta like.

Cycle officers are used in the city as a tactical means to patrol and combat crime, their success is down to their ability to respond rapid…

Started by matthew cuthbert

3 May 12, 2014

Which of our roads carry the most cycling traffic?

Strava are using the combined data-set from cyclists using their app to build a map of which routes are most commonly used. http://labs.str

Started by Ian

4 May 9, 2014
Reply by michaelw

How to be a good neighbour

Back in 16thC London when the walls were thinner, the parties just as riotous and and the likelihood of malodorous deposits from your neigh…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 7, 2014

A very good reason to shop local

You've heard all the very good reasons before but I especially like this one from Kurt Vonnegut:  Oh, she says well, you're not a poor man.…

Started by Liz

13 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Mary Hogan

Tories Fight Lib Dems Over Veggie Patch Labour Scandal

Weather permitting, I plan to make a small veggie patch tomorrow. The motivation is to teach my son about plants, food, patience etc. Howev…

Started by Phil K

17 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by JJ B

Job of the week: dog poo detective

The Guardian reports that one town in Spain has decided to tackle irresponsible dog owners with a dedicated 'canine detective' who films th…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 3, 2014

I NEED these on my street...

How is it possible to have utility cabinet envy? When you've seen what Turnpike Lane Art Group have done with the ones around Langham Road,…

Started by Liz

28 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Hugo

"You see but you do not observe" - On walking and seeing your neighbourhood

I like to think that I'm an observant walker; that I notice the unusual, the out of place and the weirdness of everyday life. Art is Trash…

Started by Liz

7 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Liz

New traffic regulations and increased fines.

Changes to traffic fines for various offences • Not indicating to the DGT you have changed address: €80 • Driving with an expired card: €2…

Started by pamish

4 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service