Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,839)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Venue needed

Does anyone know of a good hirable party venue for about 60 people within 3 miles of here. We need to cater for ourselves and there will be…

Started by ladybird

5 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by ladybird

I have a few garden plants to give away!

Hi all I love to propagate plants but unfortunately my garden is on the small side so I now have a surplus of plants that I'd love to give…

Started by Mara gardener

7 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Mara gardener

Looking for a new flatmate - Raleigh Road

Hi, I'm looking for someone to share a flat with me and cat on Raleigh Road. It's a really nice two bed garden flat with double room and…

Started by Debbie

0 Mar 23, 2009

Gents bike wanted

for a friend - need it t be v cheap or for free - any age as long as in reasonable working order.

Started by Sapphireblue

6 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by Sapphireblue

Haringey Repair Map

Somewhere along the line in my virtual travels, I came across a chap called Jeremy Green who's set up a Haringey Repair map (in the spirit…

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by matt

Fitting a lock

Can anyone recommend someone to fit a five lever mortice lock to my front door? And suggest how much would be a reasonable sum to pay? I b…

Started by ElleCarumba

3 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Sapphireblue

Lost.... probably never to be found

.. brand new pair baby girl's shoes from Next -'accidentally' thrown out of the pram between the Harringay United Chruch on the corner of A…

Started by Harringay

0 Mar 17, 2009

Any ideas on how to best insulate floor in front room of Ladder house?

As a lot of you probably know, Ladder houses can get cold. Especially if you don't have a carpet in the front room. Which I don't want, for…

Started by Anette

21 Mar 14, 2009

Single woman wanted

I am going to a birthday party in a pub in Crouch End on Sunday, I have been asked by the guy who's birthday it is to bring my single frien…

Started by ladybird

4 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by ladybird

Looking for a copy of Last Wednesday's Guardian

Anyone got a copy they've finished with/can lend me?

Started by Hugh

7 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service