Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,880)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost my camera. Has anyone found it? (An optimistic post...)

Hello, I lost my camera at the weekend - left it resting on the wall at the bottom of Effingham Road, (doh.) Any chance anyone found it? M…

Started by Nora Mulready

3 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by matt

Blackout - on the Ladder

Hi, I'm hoping someone can enlighten me. Does anyone know why we had a blackout on The Ladder last night for 6 hours? I'm all for saving e…

Started by Emma

6 Oct 1, 2009

Meditation anyone?

Was going to start meditaton group Sunday eve 6-7, (see events) but of the 6 people who said they wanted to come only 2 have responded rece…

Started by Sapphireblue

6 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Sapphireblue

Congestion charge - got a £180 fine - no other warning - I was not the driver of my car that day?

Apparently this happened on July 16th - a family member borrowed my car and must have unwittingly driven into the zone. First I know is 2 d…

Started by Sapphireblue

6 Sep 13, 2009

Got any glass jam or sauce jars?

Don't throw your old glass jam and sauce bottles into the recycling for a couple of weeks, I need a load for an event in Fairland Park. Wil…

Started by Birdy_Too

1 Sep 11, 2009

Dividing doors ... for and against?

We've just dragged the original dividing doors for our front room out of the cellar and are wondering whether to put them up again. I've s…

Started by Alison P

15 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Alison P

Using Vodafone on the Ladder?

Anyone using Vodafone and living on the Ladder? What's the coverage like? Looks dodgy on their coverage map.

Started by Hugh

11 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Maddy

unpicked fruit

can anyone tell me if this would work on here or perhaps there is a better place to mention this? I think there might be fruit going to was…

Started by fran

7 Sep 7, 2009

Harringay Food Festival - Road Closures, Info for Residents?

Does anyone know where I might find info about which roads are going to be closed and how the traffic is to be redirected on the day of the…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

8 Aug 28, 2009

On Housing Benefit? Fancy taking part in a paid case study?

(This is from a colleague at work) Videojug are looking for people on housing benefit who would be happy to talk on camera about their expe…

Started by Danzigger

0 Aug 28, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service