Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,880)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Six Copies of Clay Shirky's "Here Comes Everybody" to give away to Harringaites

I was speaking at a conference on e-democracy type stuff earlier today and they were giving away copies of Clay Shirky's wonderful Here Com…

Started by Hugh

9 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Garage wanted to winter a vintage Beetle

Hello everyone, Does anybody have a garage empty that I could house my rusting VW Beetle? We've bought a new car and it's time to part wi…

Started by Ralph Foster

0 Dec 18, 2009

do you know a local landscape gardener, interested in working on community projects?

The newly set up South Haringey Nursery gardening group is looking for suggestions for local landscape gardeners/ architects who might be a…

Started by Jo W

5 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

Buying Christmas trees locally

I've been persuaded to get a real Christmas tree this year. Does anybody know of anywhere fairly locally that I can get one? I can't bear…

Started by phippsofacto

19 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

Harringay fireplace in need of caring new home

It comes from a few doors down, the builders were going to throw it out, lassco don't want it and my original intention to use it to fix on…

Started by anne barwick

11 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Steve Hatch

For Sale:Bag of nearly new, in v good condition Motherease one size washable nappies/covers

Contact me for details if you're interested- I haven't counted them up or thought about a price but would be willing to sell at a very reas…

Started by sparkle

0 Nov 25, 2009

Free baby guinea pigs

My guinea pig is pregnant! Help! Her male companion (now deceased) must have been responsible, despite having the 'chop' at £60. She hasn't…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

0 Nov 5, 2009

Venue Hire

Hello All, This is my first time on the site and am really glad I found it! Does anyone know of a suitable space locally that could work…

Started by Shimmy

5 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Shimmy

Wanted - Artist/Welder for Entrance Gate

The Hornsey Meadow Trust are looking for a local welder to create our entrance gate for the Meadow. We would like to have it made of recycl…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 18, 2009

Acoustic Guitar Teacher

Does anyone know of a decent (or half-decent) guitar teacher within walking distance of harringay train station (that doesn't charge the ea…

Started by Ciara G

3 Oct 12, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service