Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,817)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any fiddle players here?

Happy New Year HoLlers! My husband plays guitar/banjo/mandoline and has a strong interest in trad folk music. He's currently reworking Eng…

Started by Sandi

1 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

Local Children's Charity Needs Volunteers - Please Help

Ludotek, a well-established childrens' charity based in the St Anne's Library on Cissbury Road, is very keen to recruit to some additional…

Started by Stuart

0 Jan 15, 2009

Seeking Former Pupils of North Harringay School

Did you, your parents, grandparents or even friends or neighbours go to North Harringay School in Falkland Road? If so, the PSA would love…

Started by Angela

4 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by StephenBln

I'm looking for a venue

Well, blow me down. Just as you think Christmas is sussed, your employer disappears with all the money leaving you and 35 other actors unem…

Started by Jimbo

14 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Jimbo

Damper flap for victorian fireplace wanted

I was wondering if anyone has any idea where I can find a damper flap for my fireplaces? A damper flap is what sits inside the fireplace, o…

Started by Anette

23 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Adam

Help! I need some written memories of the Arena and/ or Stadium for a project

I guess I am addressing this to the older members of HOL (but not necessarily) especially our History bloggers. I am putting together a sho…

Started by Liz

8 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Liz

In computer hell need XP set up disk

Am in computer hell. Windows is messed up - seems to have lost Explorer, Control Panel & network connections. Need a newish version of…

Started by Hugh

37 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Clive Carter

Cleaner Lady recommendation

Hi all, I am looking for a reliable and honest cleaner to take care of my flat 2 times per week. I was wondering whether any of you can re…

Started by Newyork

9 Nov 8, 2008

The London Review of Books

I've got a years free subscription to give away for The London Review of Books. I've asked all my friends; one says it sounds boring and th…

Started by Danzigger

3 Nov 8, 2008
Reply by Sophie BBARR

Stained glass window fixer? anyone know someone?

Need a replacement stainded glass in lovely old Victorian porch, next to door - quite a lot of glass bits damaged , old, missing....

Started by Sapphireblue

12 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Carol Tennant

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service