Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,883)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Broadband service - questions

This one goes out to all the techie people who spend time on here - you know who you are. We've had BT Broadband for some time, but we're…

Started by Anna S

4 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Hugh

DOOR HANDLES

Three years after moving in we have just noticed that the people we bought our house with took all the original door handles with them when…

Started by Cml

1 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by StephenBln

Single Mattress to give away FREE

We have a single bed size mattress to give away free. Its always had a waterproof mattress protector covering it so it pretty clean and in…

Started by Michelle

0 Apr 21, 2010

Cleaner Wanted

Hi, I'm new to this site but thought it was an ideal place to find some good referrals. We have a 3 bed house in Harringay Gardens and are…

Started by Wendy Woods

1 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Hugh

*FREE* Loads of house furnishings out the front of my property on Alroy Road NOW!

> 4 x window blinds: > 2 x orange vertical stripe cotton & backed calico (120cm width) - both need new cords > 2 x bamboo blin…

Started by TTTH

5 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by TTTH

piano

Does anyone know where I might be able to buy an upright piano that won't break the bank?   I went on EBAY but there are no london based pe…

Started by Pinenut

8 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Pinenut

Digi box free to good home

I have a Sagem digi box with all the wires for attaching to a TV. Free to a good home, message me if you're interested.

Started by rhi

1 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by TTTH

radiator advice required... for a ladder house front bay window

Hi all, I need a radiator in my front room - I'd like to put it under the bay window to reduce condensation on it (it's currently mouldy a…

Started by David Deane

8 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Steve Hatch

Has anyone got a garden incinerator that I can borrow?

I've just moved in, and have turned the garden into a 9 ft mountain of vegetation. I'd rather burn it efficiently in an incinerator than c…

Started by David Deane

6 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by David Deane

Metal shed for free

We have a green metal shed to give away. It is about 6' by 5'. It has been bashed about a bit and is not totally secure (the doors can be l…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

1 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by OneWomanAndHerDog

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service