Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,817)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Turkish Rappers?

I'm looking for some London-based young Turkish rappers/rap groups to take part in an arts project that a friend of mine is running . . . a…

Started by Julia Bell

4 Oct 7, 2011

Free office furniture offered to voluntary & community groups

HAVCO have identified disused office furniture that they'd like to donate to voluntary and community groups. You must be: Operating in Har…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 5, 2011

Free office pedestal

We no longer need this 3 drawer lockable office pedestal - it's free to anyone who can pick it up from the ladder this weekend (8&9 Oct…

Started by katia

0 Oct 3, 2011

READ / PLAY MUSIC ?

It would be very helpful if someone could play ( piano or organ ) the bass line of a couple of choral pieces so I could record them for lat…

Started by John D

4 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by John D

Grrrr... BT

HELP! Does anyone know how to navigate BT's hopeless Customer disService teams? Earlier this month, we lost all phone and internet connecti…

Started by Kit

4 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Kit

Grrrr.....Virgin

I used to sit back and wonder what all the fuss was about with Virgin. I've had them for years from Telewest days and they've always been f…

Started by Hugh

21 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Brenda

Help, foxes are keeping me awake every night and ruining my garden.

For the last couple of months a group of about 4 foxes have been getting into my back garden every night and running riot. They have dug ho…

Started by Sassie

26 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Gina Fenton

Child's bookcase anyone?

Does anyone have a little child's bookcase that they are looking at getting rid of? I'm looking for a bookcase for my second daughter as sh…

Started by Sonya Prentice

2 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Sonya Prentice

Wanted: an old adult bike wheel

Message from a teacher at South Harringay Infants. Can any one help? Let me (Liz) know below or via private message: Does anyone have or kn…

Started by Liz

3 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Liz

Renting your property out during 2012

Does anyone have any experience or know of anyone that have plans to do this?   There has been a lot in the press about people renting thei…

Started by Rebecca

2 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service