Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

For Sale / Want to Buy (7,817)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Printer cartridges

In a bid to save some money and be a bit more eco-minded, can anyone out there recommend somewhere local that offers ink refills? I have no…

Started by AntK

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Gillian

Free - antique / vintage sofa (in need of some restoration and a loving home!)

Sadly we have to get rid of this sofa in order to make space for a sofa-bed. It is of an unknown age (1920s??)  and although there is a fai…

Started by GillianM

9 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by GillianM

Morrisson's 'Let's Grow' vouchers for schools

Could anyone let me know whether any of the local schools are collecting the above?  I have a few (not loads) to donate and none of the mum…

Started by HK

4 Sep 22, 2011

Cherry Cola Festival Ticket - Saturday 24 September

Lots of bands, lots of venues in Shoreditch.   I'm selling my ticket, which will give you access to all venues, for £10 (originally £15). …

Started by Cath English

0 Sep 22, 2011

For Sale - Citroen Saxo 2001

For Sale Citroen Saxo in Harringay. 2001 78K Miles on clock. Full Service History. 10 months MOT and 6 months tax! Metallic Blue. 5 door ha…

Started by Andrew Russell

0 Sep 22, 2011

In search of - Hall for a birthday party.

Can anyone recommend a hall or anywhere really that is not soft play for a 6yr olds birthday party? Our flat is too small & in October…

Started by MzMoore

20 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by MzMoore

Little Jewels Nursery.

What do people think of it?  Wasn't impressed with the Ofsted report - Only Satisfactory and they flat out failed Safeguarding which is wor…

Started by MzMoore

17 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Phil M

Free child's cycle helmet

Free: Raleigh child's cycle helmet, size 50-53cm, suitable for 2-4 yr old, Dolphin pattern. Let me know if you want it.

Started by Liz

4 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Liz

black gloss slab kitchen

Hi Neighbours,   We are changing our black gloss kitchen for a white one. The black gloss is the Casablanca range from Wickes. It's very st…

Started by Sarah

0 Sep 20, 2011

How to start looking for a shared ownership flat in Haringey or Hackney?

Hi everyone   Does anyone know where and how to start looking for a shared ownership 1 bed flat?  I'm currently renting on Hewitt Road and…

Started by Sam Craft

2 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Sam Craft

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service