Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis and/or paddle companion

Hi, now that the good weather is here I am looking for someone to play tennis or paddle, male or female. I am beginner, but I am fit, I am…

Started by Jose Perez

0 Mar 21, 2022

Walks and Wellbeing in Railway Fields on 19 March

Free but donations welcome for The Friends of Railway Fields Refreshments available from 11am Map

Started by Liz

4 Mar 18, 2022
Reply by reachingout10

Free training for creative freelancers and businesses in Tottenham

Are you a creative business, worker or freelancer based in Tottenham?  N17 Creative Callings is for you!    We are looking for creatives w…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Mar 17, 2022

17th March Connect with Nature with StAGS: What is the sound of silence? Plus tastes and smells of Spring

It is described as “One of the most endangered resources on the planet” and it is very hard to find in urban environments. It is the sound…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 15, 2022

Laughter Lab - Hornsey

Every other Sunday, Hornsey has a fun day ! A night of Open mic, There’ll be something that you like, Performers old and new, Will do 5 min…

Started by Steve Wilkins

0 Mar 10, 2022

Antiques Roadshow Coming to Clissold July 10th

If you have standing in the background going "ooohh" on Antiques Roadshow on your bucket list, apply for free tickets below. https://www.b

Started by Will

0 Mar 6, 2022

Play big band jazz in Muswell Hill

ENJO Muswell Hill is a new project launching this month, building towards a full-scale swing big band, rehearsing with vocals on scheduled…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 3, 2022

Museum of Neoliberalism

Tickets now available for the museum of neoliberalism. https://www.spellingmistakescostlives.com/museumofneoliberalism

Started by Jim Walsh

0 Mar 2, 2022

Connect with Nature: Discover spring colours and natural pattern at St Ann's Green Spaces (Thurs 3rd March)

The Friends of St Ann's were delighted to return to the wonderful green spaces of St Ann's hospital last week for four more Connect with Na…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 2, 2022

Laughter Lab Open mic comedy

We here at The Laughter Lab have boffins working tirelessly to ensure that the message that mirth is in desperately short supply is appropr…

Started by Steve Wilkins

0 Feb 25, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service