Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Canoe the Lee Valley

Lee Valley Canoe & Cycle, at Stonebridge Lock, beside Tottenham Marshes, offers a range of stable open cockpit beginners kayaks, and…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 4, 2010

'Policing photography' seminar

To follow on from previous discussions on this site, this is from the EPUK site as below. It's primarily for working photographers but is o…

Started by pamish

0 Oct 3, 2010

Meeting at the Salisbury

Not sure if I've got this right but I thought that when I joined HOL there was a once a month meeting at the Salisbury for HOLers - does th…

Started by Maggi

3 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Maggi

Short film featuring the Wood Green Jazz Club circa 1954/55

Thought some Hol members might like to venture out to this The ICA are showing a couple of films in October as part of the Story of London…

Started by Dermot

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Dermot

Story of London Festival

London's history as a centre for ideas, invention and pioneers is being celebrated this autumn, with the Story of London Festival. This…

Started by Hugh

1 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by matt

'Grease' will now be shown at North Harringay Primary School tonight

Due to the wet and cold weather we have decided to move the showing of sing a long 'Grease' to an indoor venue - North Harringay Primary Sc…

Started by Adam

7 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Birdy_Too

Da Pope's in Town

If you want to see il Papa, you can get the Popemobile route for 17th & 18th September here. Advice from the Met here.

Started by Hugh

29 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Black History Month - Programme of events

If the programme does not load in your browser, click here to view Full screen Black History Month Programme 2010 - Haringey

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Sep 17, 2010

Government Art Collection

Visiting a client in a little yard off Tottenham Court Road earlier in the week, I stumbled across the current home of the Government Art…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 16, 2010

Warwick Gardens in Harringay joins this year's "Open House London"

Nice to see Harringay featuring in this year's Open House London next weekend (18 - 19 September). The Open House website explains why 3…

Started by Hugh

8 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service