Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HU3A – Haringey’s University of the 3rd Age

HU3A – Haringey’s University of the 3rd Age All sessions take place at Wood Green Library. Phone WG Library on 020 8489 2780 for more infor…

Started by HoL Site Admin

5 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Highgate Wood School - MADFEST 2011

Not strictly local, but my son attends the school. A brand new Fiat 500 and a tour around the Arsenal Emirates Stadium are amongst prizes u…

Started by Sandi

0 Jun 30, 2011

Want to live better, and feel better?

Free fitness sessions everyweek in the park Opened and endorsed by David Lammy a few weeks back It's free everyweek and is aimed at promot…

Started by Shamir Sidhu

0 Jun 28, 2011

@@@@@ Street Art ... on the ladder @@@@@

See you all on the 25th!

Started by matt

8 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Karin

Ming-Ai (London) Institute, Cooking, Tai Chi, Free Computer learning days & more

I came across this organisation recently. Based in N11, Ming-Ai seems to be a Catholic Hong Kong-UK friendship association set up in the…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 26, 2011

Hornsey Vale badminton group seeks players

There is a Tuesday morning drop-in badminton group that meets from 8.30am till about 10.30am at the Hornsey Vale Community centre on Mayfie…

8 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by PaulG

BTCV Planting project: dates for your diary

Monday 27th June, 10am  Dale Court Finish off planting. Meet: On Etheldene Court and Park Road   Tuesday 28th June, 10am  Hornsey Town…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 24, 2011

Cycling Ladies of London – The Breeze Network needs you!

From the organisers of Breeze: The Breeze network is British Cycling’s exciting new programme to get more women riding a bike. Breeze r…

0 Jun 23, 2011

Win 3 Personal Training Sessions with N4 Training studio

More here..............

0 Jun 22, 2011

Award-winning PYO

I'm pretty sure Parkside Farm in Enfield has been mentioned on here before - but I'm on their mailing list (I like to keep my finger on the…

Started by AntK

6 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Maddy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service