Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great places for Ice Skating this season

With one of London's best known ice skating rinks on our doorstep, I noticed that the Natural HIstory MUseum now have an outside ice rink a…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 10, 2011

My Street Films - nationwide competition

My Street has added a nationwide (UK) competition for you to make a short documentary film about your "street" and a new website where your…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 10, 2011

Behind the Label Wine Evening

Following an idea I've been discussing with my current group of wine appreciators, I'm putting together a single evening course called Behi…

Started by Hugo Read

0 Nov 4, 2011

Banned books at Hornsey and Wood Green libraries

Hornsey and Wood Green Libraries will host a Banned Books exhibition throughout November and December. The event features some of the mos…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by pamish

Today's the 75th anniversary of the birth of television at our Charitable Trust, Alexandra Palace ...

In pictures:  BBC's 75th anniversary broadcast The Studios, the world's oldest surviving television studios, are open this weekend (5 - 6…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

salisbury winter fayre

Hi All, Just wanted to draw your attention to an event I will be holding at The Salisbury on 6th November. Its an applied arts and craft fa…

Started by nick k

5 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by nick k

Halloween

Is anyone aware of any Halloweeen activities happening locally for children?

Started by Charlotte

5 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Charlotte

Public Firework Displays for Haringey

With the demise of Ally Pally fireworks display and the Primrose Hill & Highbury Fields events now just distant memories, north London…

Started by Hugh

24 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by ElleCarumba

TONIGHT-SUNDAY 30TH OF OCT - THE BUTTON BAND

TONIGHT-SUNDAY 30TH OF OCT - THE BUTTON BAND An nearly new project from the exciting guitarist Andy Button. Playing elaborate, exciting com…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Oct 30, 2011

Free Cycle Training for Haringey Residents

Invitation for all Residents AssociationsApply now - contact jane@cycletraining.co.uk Hello,I am a project manager working for Cycle Traini…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Matt Hewitt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service