Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Street Photography Taster session at the Bishopsgate Institute this Saturday

Bring any camera and meet at Bishopsgate Reception for a taster of Photographing London and Street Photography courses. 23 June 2012 @ 2:00…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 20, 2012

Free talks celebrating the City

As part of the Celebrate the City event, there are a number of free talks at the Guildhall this weekend on topics as diverse as food, archi…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 18, 2012

Bastille Day Dinner@LaCuisineCachée

We'll be hosting our next supper club dinner on Bastille Day (14 July). Most of our guests so far have been local - it's a great way to mee…

Started by scott m.

0 Jun 17, 2012

Harringay Online Turns 5,000

Just two weeks before our 5th birthday (so looking forward to long trousers) and we registered our 5,000th member today. So please come t…

Started by Hugh

2 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by L F T Snowflake

Celebrate the City Festival - Thursday 21st June- Sunday 24th June.

I think this event deserves a mention-it has been rather poorly advertised it seemed to me, but has an impressive list of events> The we…

Started by sparkle

0 Jun 12, 2012

Free jazz festival in Dalston this weekend

This weekend the Vortex Jazz Club in Dalston is hosting a free festival. Match&Fuse features 13 bands from eight countries, with gig…

Started by Hugh

0 Jun 12, 2012

New Supper Club dates just in!

Hi all, just to let you know I've listed some new dates for our next supper club get-togethers in July. If anyone is interested in coming,…

Started by Cris Cristo

0 Jun 12, 2012

Paper Marbling Classes in Hornsey Turkish Community Centre

Sultan Demir will be running classes in an ancient Turkish art technique called Ebru  (Water Painting or Marbling in English) at the Old…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 12, 2012

And Europe will be stunned

A quick peek at the "And Europe will be stunned" in Hornsey Town Hall till 1st July. Even if you don't like the look of the exhibition, it'…

Started by Hugh

2 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgendered) Social Evening

Sorry for the silence, I'm abroad until Wednesday. I'll message everyone directly then but the plan is dinner at mine. Joe and I will both…

Started by Cris Cristo

3 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Cris Cristo

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service