Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,067)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open London 2012 - Bookings start today

Now in its 20th year, Open House London is a city-wide celebration of the buildings, places and spaces where we live and work. This year…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Big Green Bookswap at Karamel a great success!

One thing I didn't realise I missed until last night was the opportunity to sit around with book readers and just share our favourite books…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 17, 2012

Lea Navigation Canoe Clean Up

Starting just down the road in Stamford Hill, enjoy a guided kayak/canoe trip on the Lea Navigation and help waterway charity Thames 21 i…

Started by Hugh

5 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by ant

Shock mention of Alexandra Palace in council publication

In the Borough's libraries, the council is providing free copies of their publication "Haringey" Places Culture and Events (for Summer 2012…

Started by Clive Carter

4 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

SWING/LINDY HOP/BLUES DANCING?

Any one suggest any good Swing and Lindy Hop dance classes and social dancing in Haringey . I know Swing Patrol have one but the days dont…

Started by Shez Shez

7 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Shez Shez

Haringey Aquathlon

Haringey Aqualthon is a swim and run event aimed at 16+ adult beginners. It's been developed with the novice in mind, to give people who…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by AntK

New Season at Haringey Borough FC

Haringey are in the prelim rounds of the FA cup versus Kempston Rovers this afternoon and Coles Park. It is about four or five quid to get…

Started by Birdy_Too

4 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Birdy_Too

The Castle, Green Lanes

For years I driven past that that huge "castle" just to the south of Manor House and for years I've been telling myself I ought to go in an…

Started by Hugh

8 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by tigha

Park Theatre would appreciate some promotion help Sat18th Aug

I hope you have already heard of the planned new local (Finsbury Park) theatre – Park Theatre. It is a fantastic ambitious new local projec…

Started by Geraldine B

0 Aug 11, 2012

Whitechapel Bell Foundry special opening

Not exactly local, but I know there are a few history buffs on here, so I thought it might be appreciated. And there is a local connection,…

Started by rosyrose

2 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by rosyrose

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service