Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Planning a garden make-over? Introduction to Garden Design - new course starting 29th September

I'm posting this as a favour to a friend who is trying to establish a new garden Design Course at the Mary Ward Centre in Bloomsbury. The c…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

0 Sep 24, 2012

Music on the Ladder - Tenor Recital - this Saturday (22nd) at St. Paul's Church, Wightman Road

On Saturday, 22 September, a wandering minstrel will wander into St. Paul's, Wightman Road and share a musical journey from classical gems…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

1 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

The Shard

Just checked out going up The Shard. My daughter said something over the weekend about it being about £30 and I thought she must have somet…

Started by Justin Guest

3 Sep 21, 2012

Hoopsters ahoy!

For London, this has been the year of the hoop. Not only have five interlocking rings been dominating our consciousness throughout the su…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 20, 2012

Fundraiser to Support the Haringey Migrant Support Centre

‘City of Migrants’   Fundraiser to Support the Haringey Migrant Support Centre              Friday 21stSeptember, 8pm St John Vianney Churc…

Started by Con

0 Sep 19, 2012

Up to the Challenge? Ride Around London

Keen cyclist? Take part in this ultimate one-day challenge and help transform the lives of young people through sport. Cyclists have the…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 18, 2012

Big Film Tottenham Weekend: 28-30 September

Film London has been working with Haringey Council to mount a film showcase weekend for Tottenham.  Taking place over the last weekend i…

Started by Hugh

0 Sep 18, 2012

Harvest festival this Saturday @Capel manor

This Saturday see the Federation of City Farms and Community Growers annual Harvest Festival. It will be a lovely enjoyable family event w…

Started by renee taylor

2 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by renee taylor

Music on the Ladder - Auditions for Come and Sing Soloists

As you may already know, Music on the Ladder is hosting a Come and Sing Vivaldi's "Gloria" on Saturday, 20 October at St. Paul's Church, Ha…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

3 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Jumble Sale, Saturday 22nd, St Georges Hall, Cranley Gardens: 10AM

Jumble Sale on Saturday 22nd September from 10.00 – 12.00 noon at St George’s Hall, Cranley Gardens (next to St Mary with St George Church…

Started by Clive Carter

0 Sep 15, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service