Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beer, Bingo, Politics and Englebert Humperdinck: Documenting 150 years of Working Men's Clubs

This month's talk at Stroud Green and Harringay library on Working Men's Clubs was another excellent one. Ruth Cherrington, who at the mome…

Started by Liz

1 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Maggi

5-a-side football

Hi everyone I play a regular 5-a-side every Sunday night (7-8) just between friends, we are looking for people to boost numbers. We live on…

Started by George Garrad

7 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Tim Miller

Event for anyone interested in fashion, textiles, jewellery and accessories - This weekend!

Hi all, It's the third week of the October fair I have been organising at the Candid Galleries in Angel and this week opens with about 50 e…

Started by Taz Gray

1 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Brent Scott

Spare Bellowhead tickets

I have two spare standing tickets for the wonderful Bellowhead at the Roundhouse on 7 November (£24.50 each). Any takers? Jacki Reason

Started by Jacki Reason

0 Oct 18, 2012

Come and Sing Vivaldi's "Gloria" with Music on the Ladder - 20 October

Now that we've had a couple of days to recover from Saturday's tenor recital, Music on the Ladder is ready to move on to the next event....…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

5 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

I Want To Recommend....Swimming lessons for Adults with Andy off Green Lanes every Saturday or Sunday

Hi there, I'm new to Harringay Online and hope this will get picked up by a few people especially those who are lacking confidence in how t…

Started by Taz Gray

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

Archaeology Finds from Crossrail put on display

PhotoIanvisits   The construction of Crossrail through the heart of London has resulted in one of the most extensive archaeological program…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 13, 2012

Spooky Events for Halloween at Ally Pally

This year the folks At Ally Pally are pushing the ghostly boat out with a week full of events for Halloween. Ghost Tours Things that go b…

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 13, 2012

LBGT Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender people in Harringay / Haringey

Is there any scene going down?

Started by byl999

17 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Joseph Boyle

Not just Beer and Bingo! A Social History of Working Men’s Clubs

Don't miss this talk at Stroud Green and Harringay Library on Saturday at 3pm by historian Ruth Cherrington, author of a number of publicat…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 11, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service