Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It's Ballet Night in Tottenham!

Come and join us this evening for some amazing contemporary ballet at Bernie Grant. A £75 Royal Opera House view for £15.00 in Tottenham. …

Started by Taz Gray

0 May 18, 2013

Adult Learners Week - Open Day and Community Fair

Anyone looking for something to do on Saturday afternoon could drop down to the Centre for Lifelong Learning on Blackstock Road where there…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

0 May 17, 2013

Park View School Community Event on 25th May

Park View School is holding a community event on 25th May. The school will be running taster sessions and activities that will run from Sep…

Started by Hugh

0 May 17, 2013

Family Funday and Open Day and VE Day Celebration

I've just added a couple of events but if anybody has any questions message me here and i'll be glade to answer them

Started by Carla

0 May 16, 2013

Night Contact: Pearl Vision

No reason to share this on HoL really - I just think it's a great piece of work - love it. It's to be part of the Shoreditch based "Ni…

Started by Hugh

2 May 16, 2013
Reply by Brenda

Jazz at The Salisbury presents - Sunday 19th of May - FLASHMOB + THE TWELVEHEADS

Hello all i thought i'd let you know about an excellent gig This Sunday 19th May at the Salisbury FLASHMOB + THE TWELVEHEADSFLASHMOB are…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 May 14, 2013

Spring into Summer with Walk London’s free guided walks

On the 25th and 26th May, Walk London are running guided walks across the capital. The nearest long walk to the neighbourhood is the PARKLA…

Started by Liz

0 May 14, 2013

Book and plant sale today

Sunday - in the cafe above Seven Sisters tube station. Paperbacks three for £1, hardbacks £1-ish each.  Lots of plants grown by local enthu…

Started by pamish

3 May 12, 2013
Reply by LSquared

Childrens Lido at Park Road Pool

If you were hoping to enjoy outdoor swimming at Park Road Pool beware that the outdoor childrens pool is not open yet.  They say it will ta…

Started by Nicola

1 May 10, 2013
Reply by HarringayBirder

Walking Club

Information from the Asian Council: Now that the weather is getting warmer why not join the Council for Asian People’s  Walking Club as an…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 May 9, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service