Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,067)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anatolian Cultural Fete; bringing the sounds and smells of Anatolia to Clissold Park

…

Started by Hugh

1 May 1, 2013
Reply by Michele

Ladies Only Swim Lessons!

Ladies only swim classes and sessions are now available at Mattison Road on a Tuesday Evening. Female teacher will help you overcome your f…

Started by Andy Staite

1 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by pamish

Harringay Warehouse District to strut their stuff at Mayday Event

The artistic crew who inhabit the myriad spaces in Harringay's Warehouse District are holding a Mayday Festival. There's to be live musi…

Started by Hugh

19 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Sharon

What I did on my holidays

Following my recent talk at Stroud Green and Harringay Library, I thought those of you who came along might be interested in my latest side…

Started by Lydia R

1 Apr 29, 2013

FilmExposed Film Club at the Salisbury: Even the Rain

Hello HoLlers Just a wee reminder that the FilmExposed Film Club is coming to the Salisbury Pub this Sunday night, April 28th, at 8.30pm.…

Started by Sandi

6 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Pav

Poverty: Local and Global at the Muswell Hill Soup Kitchen

Dear local residents! Have you ever met London Assembly members? Would you like to learn about homelessness, food poverty and the politica…

Started by Katrina Gajewska

0 Apr 28, 2013

FilmExposed Film Club at the Salisbury Pub: Even the Rain

Hello HoLlers Just a wee reminder that the FilmExposed Film Club is coming to the Salisbury Pub this Sunday night, April 28th, at 8.30pm.…

Started by Sandi

13 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Sandi

Ally Pally's 150th Anniversary Party Announced for 21 July 2013

Ally Pally this morning announced a 150th anniversary party to be held on 21st July. Harringay even got a special mention from the Palace…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Ruth

Food stalls needed for Food Fair on the 9th of June for the Crouch End Festival

Hi everyone, I am organising the food fair for the Crouch End Festival on the 9th of June. I still have a couple of spaces available for s…

Started by Ana Rem

0 Apr 25, 2013

Harringay Book Giveaway for World Book Night on Tuesday 23rd April

Free books! Get a free copy of Josephine Hart's Damage at Stroud Green and Harringay Library on Tuesday 23rd April at 6pm. Helen from the F…

Started by Liz

6 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Chrisandsally

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service