Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Euroart Open Studios - Meet Up with Tottenham Art Group

Hello Everyone, Normally I only plan one meet up a month for the Tottenham Art Group to keep it manageable for everyone but will be putting…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jun 1, 2013

chestnut park picnic

Somebody mentioned that there is going to be a picnic in the park over the weekend but I can't remember if it was ssturday or sunday. Does…

Started by Carla

1 May 31, 2013
Reply by Liz

Fun campaign stunt in Muswell Hill - help Oxfam and meet Lynne Featherstone MP!

Dear Hornsey and Wood Green Constituents, Oxfam wants to draw attention to the shocking problem of land grabs - this is where companies or…

Started by Katrina Gajewska

6 May 31, 2013

Jazz at the Salisbury presents- Sunday the 2nd of June - The Len Aruliah Sextet

An exciting evening of contemporary jazz with great London musicians playing compositions and arrangements by saxophonist Len Aruliah.Len…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 May 30, 2013

Free Sunday Family drop-ins on Haringey History at Bruce Castle Museum in June

Haringey's History Sunday 2 June Barratt's Sweet Factory: design colourful sweets and posters for this world famous factory Sunday 9 June…

Started by Liz

0 May 28, 2013

toddler group at Railway Fields

I wondered if anyone knew if there was a regular toddler group at Railway Fields? I would be really keen to be able to go there regularly…

Started by rolfy

9 May 27, 2013
Reply by rolfy

half term family fun day

Just a reminder about the fun day that the Langham Club will be holding this saturday 24th May 1-5 fun for the whole family. full details i…

Started by Carla

2 May 26, 2013
Reply by Carla

Stylus Stories Back Next Weekend

Stylus Stories is like an open mic night, but with people playing up to two of their favourite vinyl records and telling stories about them…

Started by Hugh

0 May 26, 2013

Half-term: It's Pirate Week at Ally Pally

FROM 27TH MAY 2013 - 2ND JUNE 2013 Pirate activities run from 10:00- 17:30 weekdays and 10:00-16:30 weekend Pirate Bounce!Ages 2-12 ( 10 mi…

Started by Liz

0 May 26, 2013

Free half-term Family Art and Craft activities at Bruce Castle Museum

Hands On HistoryFree Family Arts and Crafts Activities at Bruce Castle Museum In partnership with the Friends of Bruce Castle. Half-termAt…

Started by Liz

0 May 26, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service