Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,093)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Update: Hidden River Festival 22nd September

Here's an update on where things are at with the Hidden River Festival: The Hidden River Festival 2013 is a celebration of the community…

Started by Hugh

4 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

Wine Tasting with Tapas at La Pradera

Tuesday, 20th August. A larger than usual selection of wines this time as I'm opening some different wines throughout the day for some Mast…

Started by Roland Young

2 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Roland Young

Mauritian Mega-Festival Hits Tottenham Tomorrow

The best Mauritian artists and performers that the UK has to offer will be on the stage in Down Park Tomorrow for the biggest showcase…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 17, 2013

Places still available for the free Mixed Media Art Workshops this coming weekend at Bruce Castle Museum

Message from Deborah Hedgecock, Curator, Bruce Castle Museum To accompany the new exhibition ‘To the Light’ opening this week at Bruce Cast…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 14, 2013

Tennis partner

Hi,     I havent managed to get my annual tennis fix this year, so I was wondering if anyone fancies a game.  I play at a reasonably high l…

Started by David Martin

7 Aug 14, 2013

Show us Your Type, London

Letter Exchange has teamed up with Show Us Your Type to stage an exhibition of poster  designs on the theme of London. There are over 70…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 14, 2013

Hornsey Music Festival in September

The Hornsey Music Festival wil be running in pubs and restaurants on Hornsey High Street from 13th to 15th September. Find out more on th…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 13, 2013

Taekwondo pattern training in a Harringay park

Is anybody else in the area interested in meeting up to informally practise taekwondo poomsae in a park in the area? I'm green tip and fran…

Started by James McDonald

0 Aug 10, 2013

ROCK N ROLL DANCING IN TOTTENHAM HARINGEY

Every second Friday in the month Heebe Jeebees run a Rock N Roll dance night at Haringey Football Club - its great fun and lots of 50's dre…

Started by Shez Shez

0 Aug 10, 2013

INTERESTED IN 50'S ROCK N ROLL CLASSES?

KAV KAVANNA - A ROCK N ROLL teacher for 30 years has had to move out of Jacksons Lane where he has been teaching 28 years on a Wednesday. H…

Started by Shez Shez

0 Aug 10, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service