Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jazz at The Salisbury and London Jazz Fest presents - Sunday the 16th of November -The Button Band

London Jazz Festival at The Salisbury The Button Band are back at The Salisbury Hotel as part of the London Jazz Festival, warming up for t…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

0 Nov 12, 2014

Qigong on Mondays and Thursdays @ the Boiler House Community Centre

I have just started doing Qigong at the Boiler House Community Centre.   have been going just over a  month and have seen improvements in m…

Started by Florence

0 Nov 12, 2014

WW1 Walk in Crouch End

We'll be out again this Sunday 9th November as part of Remembrance Day. The walk takes us to the site of the air raid, the house of one of…

Started by Paul

4 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Paul

Jazz at The Salisbury Presents-Sunday November 2nd - Huw V Willam's Hon

A great gig at the Salisbury this Sunday  Winner of the 2012 Yamaha Jazz Scholars Prize from The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, Hu…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

5 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Geraldine B

THIS WEEKEND - WW1 Exhibition and Concert at St. Paul's Church

Hi folks! At St. Paul's Church on Wightman Road we're holding an exhibition this weekend of things relating to the church and the parish du…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

5 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Quiz News - Harringay Arms

Hi all Just to let you know after an unsettled period the quiz at the Harringay Arms in Crouch End will be on tomorrow night (Monday 10th)…

Started by Richard B

0 Nov 9, 2014

one more singer sought......

I am still seeking a focussed and ambitious singer to front a number of songs in a ten song industry portfolio. The opportunity would suit…

Started by Marcus J Burton

2 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Marcus J Burton

Experience and/or Contribute Old Film Footage of Haringey

Started by Hugh

2 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Last three chances to see this 'tour de force' at Park Theatre - this Friday/Saturday/Sunday

I have just seen this especially fine performance in the small upstairs Morris Room at the Park Theatre. I was more impressed than I have b…

Started by Geraldine B

0 Nov 7, 2014

Qigong on Mondays and Thursdays @ the Boiler House Community Centre

I have just started doing Qigong at the Boiler House Community Centre. I have been going for about a month and have seen improvements in m…

Started by Florence

0 Nov 5, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service