Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Refugees Welcome Haringey Event!

An event at Hornsey Town Hall on 15 March, the fifth anniversary of the start of the Syrian conflict, with speakers including Catherine W…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 9, 2016

Entries are open for the Crouch End Fun Runs!

There will be a children’s fun run, completely contained within Priory Park N8, plus an adult 10k event, in and around the lower levels of…

Started by YMCA North London

2 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by YMCA North London

Yoga classes

Hi I was wondering if anyone who does yoga could recommend a local class. I did try a session at Yoga Junction in Crouch End which I enjoye…

Started by KP

8 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Exhibition: A Clear View - drawings of Tottenham by Ben Robson

Self-taught artist Ben Robson recently celebrated his 96th birthday. His sketches of Tottenham, beginning over half a century ago, depict…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 4, 2016

What's on in Stroud Green and Harringay and St Ann's library in March

Events include author talks, craft for families, Spanish conversation for families, and book groups. Click here for Stroud Green and Harrin…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 4, 2016

March Exhibition: “A Bundle Of Joy” at EcoHub, Lordship Rec

Political artist Angela Gbemisola explodes the myths about motherhood in her art collection.Interspersing cultural images of love, harmony…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Mar 3, 2016

Want to sit in a Spitfire AND eat cake for £5 on 5th March?

This Saturday is the 80th anniversary of the first flight of the Spitfire. The RAF Museum are opening their Spitfire 5B and Spitfire MK16 f…

Started by EMC2

0 Mar 2, 2016

Jazz at The Salisbury presents - Sunday the 6th of March - The Button Band

A great gig at The Salisbury this SundayWith a new line up and new material The Button Band are back at The Salisbury playing music from th…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury

1 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

O2 Touch rugby comes to Haringey!

If you're looking for a great way to get fit and make new friends, then this is for you. All men and women over 18 are welcome! Touch Rugby…

Started by Haringey Youth Rugby

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Haringey Youth Rugby

Bass Guitar , Double bass lessons

I'm a professional musician and teacher living on the ladder. I have a degree and masters in jazz performance and am offering bass guitar ,…

Started by Darren McCarthy

0 Mar 1, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service