Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Events / Activities / Things to Do (3,094)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phil's Boston Belle Canal Boat Cafe en Route to Tottenham

On a walk down the River Lee path yesterday, we stumbled across Geordie Phil and his canal boat cafe moored near Hackney Wick. What a nic…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

The Shindig broadcast: free club night at the Earl Haig Saturday July 30th

Some of you may be interested in a new monthly night I'm co-running, across the tracks at the rather lovely Earl Haig in Crouch End. The fi…

Started by Hugh D

3 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Ruth

Interesting places in London

I've a few free days over the next couple of weeks, some of which I'll probably be alone. Can anyone recommend nice places in London to vis…

Started by claire taylor

26 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by vaneska

Railway Fields open this Saturday 6/Aug 11am-2pm

Railway Fields open this Saturday 6/Aug 11am-2pm Please come along!

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Aug 5, 2016

Live music every Wednesday at the Smooth Jazz Lounge at the Bernie Grant Arts Centre

Every week we have live music in comfortable surroundings. The ambiance is lovely as the space is transformed into a jazz club.  Bands and…

Started by Melanie Whittaker

2 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Melanie Whittaker

Horticultural Outing

Marks Hall Gardens & Arboretum Coggleshall Essex this Saturday, 6th August. We have a few spare seats available on the coach.  Price £2…

Started by Kit

0 Aug 1, 2016

Launch of Karamel Music Festival

Don't miss out on the launch of the Karamel Music Festival this Wednesday 3rd August in Karamel, Wood Green. Starting the month of live mus…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Aug 1, 2016

The Switch House - Tate Modern

Popped down to tour The Switch House at Tate Modern today. A great experience. The Tate Modern has hit 1 million visitors in the past mont…

Started by matt

7 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

POKÉMON GO in Harringay

A guest post from Professor Rusty, posted on her behalf (please note I have no clue about this stuff and am merely the Professor's secretar…

Started by Liz

11 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Hugo

Ragwort residents at Railway Fields

If you're dropping into Railway Fields over the next few days, maybe joining the summer event on Saturday or bringing the kids to Wild Wedn…

Started by Liz

1 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service