Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Crime, Scams and Policing (1,193)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sadiq in Haringey to visit new police town centre team

Sadiq Khan today visited Wood Green to see the new Met Police 'town centre team'. The Met Police say that the Wood Green Town Centre Team i…

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 17, 2021

Online Watch Link

Dear Harringayonline Members Just wanted to get myself on here and introduce a new initiative brought forward by Haringey Council and the …

Started by Neil Rogers

0 Dec 8, 2021

Anyone know what these poles with cameras are for On St Ann's Road?

Hopefully to catch drug takers/dealers and rubbish dumpers...

Started by Kieran

11 Dec 4, 2021
Reply by Brian Mahoney

Passageway mugging

Hi Neighbours,  A cautionary tale, please be vigilant, I was mugged yesterday evening (Tues 16th Nov) at approx. 5:50pm on the Passageway,…

Started by Pacific_Flower

12 Nov 20, 2021
Reply by Michael Anderson

Incident on West Green Road

There's a video circulating on social media of an MPS Haringey policeman kicking a 16 year old black boy in the head during a (in their wor…

Started by maladyboy

26 Nov 12, 2021
Reply by Brian Mahoney

Burglary Effingham Road

Hi all - this is the first time I'm writing on HoL, and due to very upsetting circumstances. Our house, at the top of Effingham Road, was b…

Started by HY

10 Nov 6, 2021
Reply by HY

The last true beat bobby

Thanks to Matt for flagging up a blog on the Police Foundation website earlier today. It's a tribute to PC Glyn Kelly who spent 20 years wa…

Started by Hugh

3 Oct 31, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

Strange lady at door asking to charge her phone

[South End of the Ladder] An old and quite bedraggled looking lady came to the door yesterday, said she was a ‘neighbour’ (I had never seen…

Started by Fergus

1 Oct 30, 2021
Reply by Fergus

Extra Police for Wood Green

The following is a press release from the council (minus the normal platitudinous quotes from the heads of the organisations concerned). W…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Oct 26, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

Police update on Project Taipan

Project Taipan is apparently the name for the operation focussed on controlling the sale of drugs around Turnpike Lane which has been splli…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Oct 21, 2021
Reply by Maddy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service