Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Veolia making Wightman Road more like Green Lanes

The damage to St Paul's church railings resulted from a northbound car crossing the road, taking out the young tree, missing a couple on th…

Started by WightmanPaul

4 Mar 26, 2016
Reply by WightmanPaul

A Fat Cat pay increase for Haringey councillors

At Full Council (Thursday 17th March 2016) the councillor allowances for 2016-17 were approved. Here is the link to the new 'pay scale" fo…

Started by Martin Ball

18 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

Parking Permit - Sirdar Road

Hello Guys, I am moving to Sirdar Road next week. Could anyone please tell me how you go about obtaining a parking permit and how much they…

Started by Con2

6 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Con2

Council have run out of hourly parking vouchers but are giving out FREE daily vouchers if you ask

I ordered a batch of hourly vouchers 2 weeks ago and they haven't turned up. I called the council and the man apologised and told me they h…

Started by Lauren

0 Mar 23, 2016

At Finsbury Park today: burning the *midday* oil … plus: the £105,000 lighting item

Finsbury Park, near Manor House gate I TOOK these photos at about 17:30 this afternoon. I cannot say that that these floodlights were on…

Started by Clive Carter

6 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Tris

TODAY I am informed that I am the only person who can halt this experiment

CDC Haringey Councillor Liberal Democrat Party

Started by Clive Carter

5 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by JJ B

Fusion failure at Tottenham Green

I swim regularly at Tottenham Green pool, which has been managed by Fusion Lifestyle for a couple of years. Every week,one or more thing is…

Started by Maddy

13 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Monika Jasinska

Finsbury Park: path repair or lava flow?

A 180° panorama from the foot of the active volcano, Mt. Wirelesstage, showing lava flows (click to enlarge) NEAR the southern end of Fin…

Started by Clive Carter

22 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

Report from MIPIM, Cannes.

Paul Burnham A Haringey Council team are today cynically promoting their housing demolition and social cleansing plans as "regeneratio…

Started by pamish

3 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

No landlords have signed up to Haringey's letting service

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2016/mar/10/london-council-launches-letting-agency-for-private-renters?CMP=twt_gu They've been marketing t…

Started by Sarah

18 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service