Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

car towed when parked in front of driveway with no car

Hi our car got towed away from our road in N15. There was a dropped curve, but no car was parked in the driveway. The driveway was not even…

Started by Tina S

2 May 27, 2016
Reply by pamish

Refugees Welcome in Haringey

If anyone might like to sign this petition, now is a great time to tell our council that we want refugees to be resettled here in Haringey.…

Started by Ros Ereira

11 May 25, 2016
Reply by Heather Martin

Mayor of London announces plans to clean up London’s toxic air

The new Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has announced today that he will launch a formal policy consultation in a matter of weeks on a major p…

Started by HoL Site Admin

14 May 20, 2016
Reply by Alan Stanton

Pendarren House-Stop Privatisation

Stop Haringey Council privatising Pendarren House https://www.change.org/p/paul-champion-pendarren-house?recruiter=532884671&utm_source

Started by Paul Champion

1 May 20, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

Brazen Fly-tipping Lorry Driver Caught on Camera

Gabriel Prempeh, 35, of Ranlegh Road, Wood Green, was spotted on Homes for Haringey CCTV in December 2015 driving a truck into Kessock C…

Started by Hugh

18 May 20, 2016
Reply by Sarah

The EU Question in Haringey

How are you all doing with your thinking on the EU vote? One of the most useful learning arenas I've found so far has been the series of s…

Started by Hugh

0 May 19, 2016

New Haringey Cabinet Posts to be Announced Tonight

Top posts are being shuffled in Haringey this evening. Those that I'm aware of and have a particular relevance for Harringay include: New…

Started by Hugh

2 May 17, 2016
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

Veolia Clinical Waste Collection

I am now in the 5th calendar month of trying to get a tiny box of sharps collected by Veolia. It has been an unbelievable saga where Peter…

Started by Charlotte

8 May 17, 2016
Reply by Charlotte

Electric Vehicles are Coming - FAST!

Japan now has more electric vehicle charging points than gas stations. I hope the council are paying attention to this when they grant de…

Started by John McMullan

13 May 13, 2016
Reply by Chris Setz

Apex Tower Planning Meeting TONIGHT

Reminder. Need lots of you there. If they can stick a 23-storey tower in the middle of a load of Edwardian 2 and 3 storey houses here, they…

Started by pamish

1 May 13, 2016
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service