Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Council Services Local Democracy & Politics (2,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Could LBH learn more about Wood Green Civic Centre by spending a night in Marseille?

Le Corbusier’s Unité d’Habitation tower in Marseille http://www.hotellecorbusier.com At least our Labour administration is getting out and…

Started by matthew cuthbert

3 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Haringey Council Slows Down Major Development and Regeneration Plans to Allow for More Scrutiny and Consultation

At the Overview and Scrutiny Committee (OSC) on 17 January 2017, councillors debated a report on the governance arrangements for the propos…

Started by Martina Weitsch

4 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Meg Goodman

Paying council tax

Can anyone advise on how to pay council tax? I've used their online facility for years but it's suddenly decided to refuse my payments. I'v…

Started by Claudia Clare

12 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by NeilT

'Tis the season of Potholes agrowing

Rain, frost and dropping temperatures usually mean small potholes getting larger quicker. I came across a couple of medium ones in Lordship…

Started by Alan Stanton

3 Jan 19, 2017
Reply by Madeline

Haringey Council Grossly Negligent?

I feel there are many ways that the council falls short and ignores it's working/tax paying residents in Woodgreen/Turnpike Lane, however t…

Started by Sofia

24 Jan 15, 2017
Reply by sophia c

Wards Corner CPO

To add to my post last week about the looming Compulsory Purchase Order for the Wards Corner site, I attach a form letter to make it easy f…

Started by pamish

6 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by pamish

Housing Scutiny Panel rejects plan for huge joint venture company

Haringey Council’s housing and regeneration scrutiny panel took a very important step on Wednesday, by voting to reject the Council Cabinet…

Started by Paul Burnham

38 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by Zena Brabazon

ID for voting? What do people think?

I'm totally in favour of this. It's common sense IMHO. I can't see why some folks are opposed to it.  Every time I start a new job, open a…

Started by NeilT

76 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Sarah

Reycling your Christmas Tree in Haringey

Strangely Harringay's first dumped Christmas tree was spotted on Pemberton Road on 23rd December.  For the majority of us who dispose of th…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Jan 7, 2017
Reply by Sarah

Changes to the Health Service – planned and discussed behind closed doors

‘Sustainability and Transformation Plans sound quite benign, but they’re not, and they are being developed and agreed behind closed doors,’…

Started by Martina Weitsch

2 Jan 6, 2017
Reply by Joanna Bornat

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service